Chapter 24 - Eye See Through You (3)

[Kioto's POV]

"A bet?" I mused.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious. Bets were like my guilty pleaser, never losing, I've never had the fear of failure, only the love of devastating an enemy.

 Sadistic much, aren't I? After all, every Akashi needs to be a bit insane to succeed.

Kanda Ayame, you sure know how to get to people.

However, there's one concern with this situation...

My eye. How do they know, I never slipped up so who did? Even then, the fact they were desperate enough to bring up my eye, a topic treated like a taboo by the Akashi's, must mean the bargain will be pretty big.

I can't see through their plans...

but they know about my eye

They know about my eye

How do they know about my eye?

What is it that is important enough to bring up my eye?

Was it Seijuro?

The thoughts rang through my head over and over.

"Calm down. Keep your cool. Don't show hesitation." I silently reminded myself as I bit my lower lip.

"And what is this bet?" I propped my elbow against the wall my hand supporting my face as if nothing was wrong.

"Well the bargains are if we win, you tell us everything about you and Akashi- I mean Seijuro, and what you're planning. If we lose,  we'll tell you how we know about your eye. Ah and well, as I said earlier, let's play a game-" Midorima pushes his glasses up.

"Obviously you can't win, so what's the catch." I interrupted.

Six pairs of eyes turned towards me.

"Does" Hina started her mouth agape.

"That" Ryouta continued.

"...huh? I mean- Mean!" Atsushi said in confusion as his bag of snacks was snatched away.

"You" Hina chirped once again.

"Shall," Ayame says catching on.

"Play..." Daiki spat out after a whole ton of shoving, elbowing, and 'say it!" hissed at him.

"With," Ryouta said in a sing-song voice, an octave higher than usual. He should consider a singing career someday...

"...us?" Midorima asked after plenty of death glares were shot his way.

"You-" Hina smirked as she started her sentence probably to taunt me.

"Damn..." Hikari cut in, growling.

"BRAT!" Hikari and Daiki yelled in sync.

.

.

.

"Well, why not? I don't plan on making more arrangements abusing my title as an Akashi demo (but), Atsushi when you lose, you better have a good reason." I smiled way too bright for it to be innocent.

"...Hai" Atsushi winced as his eyes traveled to the ball I spun on the tip of my finger.

"Now, back to the bet, " Midorima starts, "play all of us in a game of our choice; you win if you beat all of us."

All of them? In a game of assumably their specialty? Tch...I messed up again. 

"Ah...So who's first?" I sighed as I looked at the group.

They turned towards each other and blinked as the same thought went through their minds, they silently nudged each other and shooting defiant glares in return.

"You go first!"

"Me? Why don't you go?"

"Ugh, what about you?"

"Tch...you bastard!"

"Eh? Why do I have to go first?" Ryouta whined as they reached a silent agreement.

"Shut up pretty boy." Hikari seethed to which Ryouta gulped.

"Are all girls this scary?" I heard him whisper to Daiki, pointing to Hikari, Ayame, and me.

"How the hell should I know?" Daiki scoffed receiving a disapproving glare from Ayame.

"What should I do though? Kiotochi beats me in everything!" Ryouta whines.

"Aren't you a model?" Hina frowns.

"Yeah?" He confirms.

"Doesn't every girl love you?" Hina 'tched' in disgust.

"Uh, others then you, Kioto, Ayame, Hikari, Akira, Fana, Ri-" He counts before he was cut off.

"Are you stupid?" Hina screeched, "just do something with flirting or something!" 

Flirting?

What the hell is this?

Dear everyone,

I, Akashi Kioto, is a little stuck.