Chapter 13 - Dream Team Bully Team

For my amazing readers:

@ChienJu 

@Crz_Gurl 

@Fauna9Flora

 @ViolettaKindness 

[Hina's POV]

      "Hmph if it wasn't for Ayame, you'd be dead" I scowled at him.

      "Ha! Speak for yourself." Hiroshi teased. 

      "Tch." I glared, "Kioto~ When does class start?"

      "We still have half an hour." She says with a monotone.

      "Hmm...what to do?" I pursed my lips.

      "20 laps for causing a scene," Ayame demands.

      "20??? Ne, Ayame-chan~ you know over-exercising is bad for you?" I whined.

      "40 laps it is then." Ayame beams, "Surely you don't have a problem with that right? Or shall I turn it up to 100? That isn't over-exercising is it?"

      "H-hai!" I sprinted outside. 40 laps?? Around this huge school? God, what did I do to deserve this? I shed comical tears. 

      "You screwed with Ayame duh." I imagined Sone smirking like the evil tyrant she is. Ugh, no wonder she and Saltyshima get along, they're the saltiest people alive!

      "Damn..." I heard someone mutter behind me.

      "Hah? What are you doing now? Stalking me?" I scowled as I spun around to be met by the unpleasant face of Bakaroshi. 

      "Stalking you? You wish. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have to come run laps too!" He retorted.

      "Yea yea sure." I rolled my eyes.

      "Oh my oh my, what is this I see?" I grinned as I turned to the corner.

      "Hmm?" Hiroshi frowns as we both hide behind the wall eavesdropping on the scene. 

      "Ah- Konnichiwa Sakai-kun!" A flushed-looking male greets his face pink with a blush.

      "Oh, Konnichiwa, Yammato-kun!" Sora cheerfully greets.

      "Etto...ano...Well, you look really pre- Ah gomenasai I have to go!" The boy named Yammato stuttered then ran to class.

      "He's hopeless..." We said in sync as he dashed off leaving a confused Sora behind.

      "Oi Sora-chan!" I ran up to her.

      "Konnichiwa Hina-chan!" Sora beams, "you too Hiro-chan."

      "Hiro-chan?" I ask.

      "We somehow always end up in the same classes..." Hiroshi mutters.

      "No wayyyy, Hiroshi goes to class? The Hiroshi?" I mocked.

      "SHUT UP!" He flushed, turning his head away.

      "Anyway gotta go to class Sora-chan, Not-So-Baka-Hiroshi-chan~" I giggled.

      "Ja ne!" I yelled before Hiroshi could say any snarky remarks. After running back into the school I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"Where am I going again?"

[Ayame's POV]