Chapter 23 - Eye See Through You (2)

[Kioto's POV]

The gym quickly emptied as Ayame asked for the gym to ourselves. I don't know if they were scared of her or respected her but either way, they left.

"Let's catch up later, 'kay?" Tatsuya smiled as he headed back towards the exit with his teammates

I gave a nod and turned back to the GoM members, all of them were here...except him.

"...What?" I glared.

"W-well..." Ryouta gulped.

"Meet me alone? Not just that, you're late?" I glowered at Shintaro who finched a bit at my sudden change of attention.

There are five types of people I hate the most:

1.The hypocrites

2.The liars

3.The always-lates

4.The can't-catch-up

5. and I-just-hate-you-though-I-don't-have-a-reason-but-I-can-do-this-because-I-am-an-Akashi.

"Oi, oi, oi, first you dragged me along, and now Kioto's mad? Are you trying to get me killed?" Daiki seethed.

"Well..." Hina frowned, "at least your Kioto's least favorite here so you know..."

"So you just brought me as a sacrifice?"

"What? You can at least be helpful for once! It's not like there's anything better for you to do!"

"Ha? You know you're the useless one here, right?"

"F-"

"Language."

"G-gomen, Ayame/Ayame-san."

"Since when was it 'san?'" Hina smirked.

"What? I just don't want to die at the hands of some white-haired posh chic." Daiki spat.

"Ah...I think Kiotochi is really annoyed today." Ryouta brought them back to the reason they're here.

"Midorima, nandayo?" I continued to glower.

"Akashi Kioto, let us play a game."

----

[3rd POV]

"KIOTOCHI! WAIT!" Ryouta shouted.

"I said no." Kioto continued to walk towards the exit despite his never-ending wails- or should I say, 'pleading?'

"Akashi Kioto, are you scared?" Midorima challenged. Midorima hid his nervousness well, he may be proud but even he knows not to mess with an Akashi in a dangerous mood. However, after spending much time with a certain male Akashi, the more provoked an Akashi is, the less one is to turn down a challenge.

 Sometimes risks can drive us to do crazy things, isn't that right?

"Oh yeah, how's that eye of yours? Isn't it the time of the year, or has it healed?" Murasakibara added. 

...Silence...

Kioto turned around.

Then she smiled- no beamed.

"Kuso kurae." 

(Screw/F*ck you.)

----

[Ayame's POV]

Ah... I would say Kioto seems mad, but maybe mad isn't the right word. It seems more like...perhaps scary?

Bango (No)...the right word would be...

Seijuro.

She seems more like Seijuro.

Shall I wait and watch the situation? Or shall I interfere?

"Ara, ara, isn't this getting too tense?" Hina bit her lip, "what the hell is up with Kioto?"

I frowned in disapproval at the blonde's word choice, but she was right.

"Oi, oi, oi! Kioto, you scared?" Hikari smirked, ah right, of all the people she'd be the only to dare.

Kioto simply scoffed in response, "It's not just a game, is it? What do you want, I have things to do."

"Well damn, what are we going to do?" Hikari muttered.

"If we tell her we're here to interrogate her, she'll just leave and things'll get a bit messy if we try to stop her... scratch that, more like deadly." She said, " but if we told her we just wanted to play basketball...never mind. That rich brat would just leave."

Despicable words but spicable explanation.

Ah, maybe Midorima was right.

"Hikari-chan, daijoubu, we only need to do what the one who knows her best would."

"Kioto, " I stepped forward with a perfect posture towards our ace,

"Shall we make a bet?"

[A/N: Heyyy! Sorry for the short chapter but ngl I couldn't think of anything...😅😅Sorry!

Until next time...wait, no *crosses out* hmm there we go...

Until the next chapter!

A bit late but happy summer yall,

Dark