Anti Player 1

*Antihero is a central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes.

[3rd POV]

Kioto wandered in circles, glaring at Kise, watching him chat with a group of girls. The game he chose was to see who could get the numbers of the other gender by the end of the hour. Strangely enough, Kioto wasn't too worried.

"Oi, Kioto, aren't you going to at least try?" Hina whined at the lack of events. This was her once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the Akashi Kioto flirt! 

"Ugh, I hate you, but I hate that yellow-haired brat even more, so can't you at least beat him then lose?" Hikari scrunched her face in disgust.

"Say dislike, Hikari-chan hate is a strong word." Ayame scolded without even looking over her shoulder, sipping on her tea.

Kioto's phone vibrated, letting her know the person she was waiting for had arrived.

"Kioto." A male voice called, causing many heads to turn.

"Seijuro," The ravenette responded, leading the red-head to a nearby table. 

"What is it?" He straightforwardly asked, adjusting his uniform as he sat down.

"Oto-san told me to check up on you," She explained, boredly spinning her pen. Seijuro gave a tired sigh, the one time his sister voluntarily met up with him was because of business. 

*Chapter 10 "You seem to have much time available on your hands so I wish for you to advise your brother, recently his stock values have been dropping, I wish to see results within the next month."

"A month? That's around 3 days away." Seijuro mused.

"We all know you can get it done in half the time." Kioto glared, clearly unamused by Seijuro's teasing.

"Fine. Aren't you supposed to tell me what to do? Isn't that what Oto-san said?" Seijuro smirked as Kioto gave an almost unnoticeable flinch. 

"What? Need me to help you out again, Seijuro?" Kioto glowered, weighing her words. This time it was Seijuro's turn to glare, his heterochromatic eyes blazing, the atmosphere turned heavy as if waiting to see which one would collapse under the pressure first.

"Seijuro-san, Kioto, please calm yourselves. Seijuro-san, please collect yourself and Kioto, even if you wish to have nothing to do with the Akashi-sama's company, it's best to complete the given task first, isn't it?" Ayame's clear voice softly chided the two.

"...hai." Kioto sighed, as she turned back to Seijuro, "right now, the company Oto-san wants to destroy is constantly rising, in around a week, it'll come to the second, thereof, we need to pay attention to that. As of your current part, you already know, don't you?"

"An alliance. Most preferably with the X company, the largest in the US." He nodded.

"Mm," Kioto said, returning to the plot, "the thing with X company is they need more intel to build off of."

"You want to give the new project's data to them?" Seijuro hummed, "Even if that does work, why would they help us with the second-ranked company?"

"Are you a baka?" Kioto sneered, "Right now, the new project is worth more than they can afford, so they'll owe us, meaning they'll have some high ranking workers, come help. All we have to do then is to look like the provoking of the second-ranked worked, having the X company come to our aid. When we then send people to chase those unwelcomed away, won't it look like X company and Akashi Co. declared war on the other?" 

"Well done." The red-haired Akashi nodded in approval, "I'll talk to Oto-san about it later, anything else?"

"Oh right, the game." Kioto thought, after thinking. 

"Let's take a picture, shall we? Or the media will think we don't get along." She smirked, swiping the talented basketball captain's phone from him and taking a picture of them.

"What a sour expression, you should smile more." Kioto waves goodbye as soon as the image had finished uploading.

"As for the game, Kise," She said, catching the blonde's attention, "there's still around 10 minutes, right?"

Instantly, reporters, journalists, and business owners who had seen the photo posted on Akashi Seijuro's account crowded the daughter of the Akashi's.

"Akashi-sama!"

"Akashi Kioto!"

"Nameless Ace!"

Endless calls and cheers surrounded the teen as more and more people came.

5 minutes left.

"Konnichiwa, minna!" She gave a small smile.

"Two-faced brat." Hikari scoffed in the background.

"Where Seijuro went? I'm not sure, he already left- Eh? Thank you for the flowers." Kioto answered the media.

3 minutes.

"Ah, gomen, I'm a bit busy and need to leave, please feel free to leave your contacts!" She smiled, her face looked slightly strained, not used to acting happy. Instantly business cards, phone numbers, notes, and gifts were shoved in her face as she carefully collected as many as she could.

1 minute.

"Ah, thank you! Goodbye!" She waved to the people the crowd slowly dispersed.

0 minutes.

Time.

"I win."

[A: Lol, I couldn't really think of Kioto as someone who would like playing games like these so I thought if they have anti hero's, what about anti-players?]