Chapter 8 - Winner takes all

Thank you for the votes Cady! <3

[Kioto's POV]

      I frowned as I dunked the ball. I got too carried away with scoring, my analysis wasn't complete. Turn 1 has not really been completed-

It has only begun.

      What? Can't I have some fun?

      "Finally getting fired up huh?" Aomine smirks.

      "My, my, my pretty confident are we? Even stopping for a nice little chat." I taunted as I stepped in front, blocking his path. 

      "Hah? Of course, I'm confident." Aomine scoffed. "After all, I am the one who beat you last year." He states, pushing me aside easily and dunking the ball. 

      Tch. This brat... I thought, an irk mark appearing as I smiled at Aomine. "Not yet, a little more, I'm almost done." I gritted my teeth pushing my other thoughts away.

      *Bam* Aomine threw a formless shot. Perfect. I can finally get started. I grinned at Aomine as I brought the ball down the court, glancing at the scoreboard. "6: 17.. looks like this will be a bit troublesome..." I noted. 

     "Hmph, do you think you can beat me?" Aomine taunts.

      "Do you think I will lose?" I asked mockingly.

      "I-" Before he could finish his sentence, I sped past him, as he caught up, I faked and did a crossover then shooting a three.

      "What was that?"

      "The speed was incredible!"

      "I almost couldn't see her!"

      I grinned at the praise of the audience. "Turn 1: Now completed." I mouthed.

[Aomine POV]

      I watched as Kioto grins at the praise of the audience. "Turn 1: Now completed" She mouthed.

      "What? Kioto teme!" I growled. I quickly switched to offense and glared at the small ravenette. "As if she could beat me. I'm the fastest of the GoM! There's no way she can catch up, even if she has wild instincts too." I thought.

      I ran towards the hoop while trying the shake Kioto off. After she fell behind a bit, I quickly did a dunk but as my hand curved to slam the ball, the same slender hand that stole my ball during practice, tapped the ball out of my reach as another gripped the ball tightly and ran down the court. I ran to stop her, but I couldn't keep up. When I got close, she seemed to vanish, but when I stray far, she rushes in and dunks or goes for a three.

      "Did you think I needed to be faster than you to beat you? You little brat." Kioto tched.

      "What is this? Why can't I beat her?" Then a moment of shock passed through me. Is this what Hina meant back then?

[Flashback]

"Oi! Why am I coming too?" Aomine protests as Kise drags him along.

"Don't you want to see Kiotochi play ssu?" Kise asks.

"Hurry up if you want to come." Kioto glared, silencing the bickering teens.

"Hai!"

     "Ne, how good do you think Kiotochi really is ssu?" Kise asked.

      "Eh? How should I know?" Aomine said with a bored tone, "All I know is she never goes all out with us." 

      "We're here," Kioto said flatly as they stopped at a gym.