Chapter 56

I woke up at about 12 p.m. to some yelling. I am honestly not shocked at this point. Why have an alarm when I have these idiots yelling almost ever morning?

I got out of my bed and I walked downstairs. Yugyeom, Jackson and Bambam were yelling at each other while everyone watched. The girl wasn't there so I'm guessing she left.

I walked into the kitchen where Jinyoung was. He was cooking and he occasionally looked back at the arguing idiots.

I leaned against the counter and I sighed.

"What happened?"

"Oh, Jackson didn't believe them. But the girl confessed and left. So, now they're arguing about trust," Jinyoung said, sighing after.

"Do they have to yell?"

"No but they won't listen to each other. So they end up just screaming over one another to get their points out there. But they'll stop once JB wakes up."

"I'm surprised he hasn't woken up yet. These guys are loud," I said, sighing.

The guys kept screaming for about 20 more minutes until JB woke up. He was definitely not happy and everyone stayed quiet when he came downstairs.

"Do you guys know that it is 8 in the morning?," he said, glaring at the three boys that had previously been yelling.

They all nodded

"Okay so, did you know that I went to be at 2 in the morning?"

Jackson shook his head while the other two nodded

"Then why are you YELLING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!?!?!?!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS?!?!?"

The guys stayed silent. JB walked back upstairs and slammed his door on the way to bed.

The guys looked at each other for a few minutes. Then, they sat down in the living room. I followed behind them.

Jackson had accepted the fact that he was wrong for not trusting us and that he should trust us more.

He apologized, basically. We accepted his apology because it was sincere and we knew that.

But, for the next few weeks, Jackson had to do all the chores. This included cleaning the house from top to bottom, doing dishes, doing laundry, making breakfast, lunch and dinner, and taking the trash out.

You could say it was pretty relaxing not having to do any chores.