Chapter 6

Bri POV
My appas left me with there manager. I guess he didn't notice I was near him since he didn't bother to even glance at me. I was shy. Very shy. I just looked at him a few times.

"Hi" I said as I waved shyly.

"Oh. Hello. You must be Bri" he said. "I'm Seunghoon."

I nodded. I offered to shake his hand. He shook mine. As the show went on, we talked. He seemed so nice.

The last performance came up. I was going to be doing a semi performance with Miah. Turns out she was (random idol other than BTS)' daughter. So, we got her to perform with me.

She tried to came me down since I was breathing fast and I was super shy.

They finished to last performance. They signalled for me to come on stage. I ran on stage and hugged JB. He stood in the front.

"So, recently we decided to adopt a child. This is Bri" he said.

I look at the crowd. I smiled cutely and waved.

"Bri, how about you show our fans what you can do?" Jinyoung said.

I nodded.

They left the stage, as Miah ran out. We got in position. Then, the music started. (Btw there will be backup dancers)

(First one)

The crowd clapped and Miah leaned over to me.

"Good luck."

She then ran of stage. I'm guessing I'm finishing this by myself, I thought.

(First one only)

I finished and ran off the stage.

"I'm still wondering, since when could you dance?" Yugyeom asked.

We all laughed.

Home
Here's what happened between the show and home.

First, we left. Some people were cheering as we left. Others were booing and yelling racist things at me.

Second, I sort of cried in the car. I was comforted by my appas. We also got to get ice cream.

Third, while driving home, I got a lot of racist comments on my social media. Jackson saw what I was looking at. He took my phone and hugged me tight. I started to fall asleep.

Currently, I was cuddling on the couch with Mark in the dark while we watched a movie.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yep. Just a bit sad."

He looked away from the tv and at me. He basically told me to tell him why........with his face.

"I don't like how your fans are acting towards me being your daughter" I said.

"Aww" he said as he hugged me tightly. "We'll figure it out in the morning. Now go to sleep."

I smiled. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Aye yo. Wassup? So yea. I might keep posting tonight since I can't sleep. That is a big might. Okay. Dats it.