Chapter 31 (MUST READ)

Bri POV
I was sitting there. So bored. I wanted to get up. Sigh. Life's so hard. After awhile, I heard keys in the door downstairs.

"Briiiii? Where are you?" An unfamiliar voice said. The voice sounded like a grown women's voice.

Whoever it was, they started to come upstairs. I could hear them checking every room up here. I got up and looked around for a weapon or something. I had to limp since the sickness had gotten that bad.

The person opened the door and revealed a woman with a mask on her face. She had an axe in her hand that had blood on it. She walked over to the camera and hit it with the axe.

I flinched as she did that. She looked over had me and just stared.

"~You are coming with me~" she said in a humming/singing type voice.

I moved back until I hit the wall. She ran up to me and hit me with the axe. Everything went black.

JB POV
"Alright. Let's go over where she could've gone" i said. Let me update you on what happened.

Flashback
We were deciding who should go by lunch.

"I think Yugyeom should do it" Jinyoung said.

"No. I'm not going alone."

"Bambam can go with you then" I said.

The two of them got up and left. After 2 hours, we started to wonder where the maknaes were. Just then, Bambam ran in the room.

He was out of breath and he had bruises everywhere.

"Bambam, what happened? Where's Yugyeom?" Youngjae asked.

"She took him hyung. I don't know where she went but she took him" bambam said. He was breathing so hard and we could barely understand him.

"Woah. Bambam. Slow down, breath, and tell us what happened" Jinyoung said. Bambam grabbed a water bottle and drunk from it. We waited until he was ready to talk.

"Yugyeom and I were going to the food place 3 blocks down. He noticed a woman in all black with a black mask following us. He also noticed that she had an axe in her hand. She started to charge at us but we dodged her. She started hitting me and Yugyeom with the axe. She cut my leg and she took Yugyeom. Hyung, we have to find him" bambam said. He was shaking and his breathing became worse.

End of flashback

"She might've gone to a private place. The block was clear when she came" bambam said.

"What private places do we know if?" Youngjae asked. We all started to think. We were there for 6 minutes on our phones (looking at possible places) until Mark said:

"Guys. Our house is a private place."