Chapter 45

Bri POV
After we all got dressed, we met downstairs as JB said to. I could tell everyone was in a panic but they all tried to keep it hidden. We all waited for JB, who was the only one still upstairs. He said he was looking for something.

Eventually, he came downstairs. He had the van keys in one hand and a metal bat on the other hand.

"Appa, what's the bat for?"

"It's for protection......Just in case" he said, going outside.

We all followed behind him and got into the van. Obviously, he was going to drive. The ride was silent for the most part. The only thing that could be heard was the radio, which was turned down a little, and the sound of me tapping my foot.

No one had anything to say. The whole situation was shocking and it was even worse than we weren't even safe in our own home. We had no idea what we were going to do or where we could go. All we could do was leave that house. The members, I could tell, were not at their best but I can't blame them.

Jinyoung was sitting next to me and he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. He was up about an hour before she came. Mark was next to him and he was listening to some music. It was one of the only ways for him to calm down.

Yugyeom sat right in front of me, in the next row. He was playing some games on his phone while BamBam, who was in front of Jinyoung, watched.

Youngjae was terrified. Anyone could tell. He was shaking and his breathing would speed up from time to time. He was trying to stay calm about what just happened as he looked out the window. Every now and then, Mark would reassure him that we would be alright.

Jackson was in the passenger seat. He was looking out the window too. But he was more angered than terrified. He had a scowling look on his face and he kept tapping on the dashboard. I can understand why he's so upset.

JB seems like the calmest out of all of us. He hides his feelings well but I can tell he isn't that calm. This whole situation has us on edge. But if we all were to show how we feel, it would be much worse.

We all continued what we were doing until JB parked the van. I looked out the window and saw the JYP building. There were about 5 different guards near the entrance.

We all got out and went inside. We all walked to their practice room. When I walked in, I saw 8 different sleeping bags laid out on the ground with pillows above them. There were headphones on the pillows, along with battery packs.

Turns out, Jinyoung told some of the workers about what happened and they set this up. There were guards basically everywhere just in case.

We all got into the sleeping bags and laid down. Jinyoung turned off the light before he got in his. In the beginning, I watched some videos on my phone. That was until I got sleepy. I put my charger in the battery pack and charged my phone. Then, I fell asleep.