Chapter 26

Bri POV
When I woke up from my nap, we had already reached out destination. It was an amusement park. I was a huge fan of amusement parks.

We all got out of the van, while my appas discussed who would be paying. We starting walking the the entrance to the tickets.

When we got the tickets, we entered the park. It was full of different rides, games, and food place.

"Alright. Where are we going first?" Youngjae asked.

I looked around until i saw the huge roller coaster. "Appa, we should go there" I said pointing to the ride.

They all loomed at the roller coaster. I could tell they were all shocked by the high of it.

"I'll stay here and order us some food" Jinyoung said smiling. "Good luck guys."

"I'm going to help Jinyoung" JB said leaving.

"I'm going to look for the bathroom" Mark said leaving.

The rest of them looked around, trying to find an accuse to leave.

"If the rest of you try to leave, I'll scream" I said looking at the other 4 members with a serious look.

"You wont do that" Jackson said.

"Wanna bet?" I said smirking.

He thought about it for awhile.
"Lets go guys" he said shaking but laughing at the same time.

We all got in the surprisingly short line for the ride. It was about 420 feet tall. So, that explains why nobody wanted to go on it.

 So, that explains why nobody wanted to go on it

Now look. Don't seem high right? Wrong.

When we got off the ride, all of our breakfast came up. Let's just say it wasn't pretty nor, was it my best moment.