Chapter 2

Bri POV
Today was Sunday. I never really liked Sundays. Sunday was when we all had to clean up the orphanage.

The older kids had the most chores. I was 12. So i was one of the oldest but I was only 5 feet so no one ever thought i was my age.

I got up and change into this outfit.

Skirts and dress were never my thing

I walked downstairs and grabbed some gloves out the kitchen cabinet. Along with the other kids, i started to clean the place.

Usually, we cleaned for 3 hours. Today, our unnie told us to hurry and finish. I heard some kids talking about a kpop group that was coming here but i really didn't care.

I finished cleaning and went to sit on the couch in the living room. I grabbed my ipod and started listen to my playlist. I went up to my room and started to dance to a few songs that came on.

I kept dancing until unnie told us to come downstairs. I put my ipod and headphones away. I went downstairs where the other kids were. I noticed 7 guys talking to unnie.

They must be the group, I thought.

I also noticed that one of them looked very familiar. Then, I realised that group was Got7.

I went downstairs making sure not to be seen by my unnie or by the guys. I sat in the corner of the living room staring out the window.

It was raining and staring at the rain was the only thing entertaining me at the moment. I looked over at my unnie and the guys from time to time. Everytime I did, I saw one of them staring at me.

Mark POV
While we were talking to the lady who ran this place, I noticed a girl looking out the window of the living room. She had dark brown skin and long brown hair that she left out.

She was wearing a nice outfit and she seemed to stand out from the rest of the kids. By the looks of it, she wasn't from here.

The lady walked away to get some of the kids who didn't come downstairs.

"Guys. I think we should adopt her" I said as I pointed to the girl.

"We'll see. First, lets find out about her" Jinyoung said.

When the lady came back downstairs, i asked about the girl.

"Her name is Bri. She is from America but her parents moved out here and dropped her off at this orphanage. She is 12 years old" she said.

"You should go talk to her" Bambam said.

"Oh yeah. About that. Bri is the quiet time. She only answer in short words and sentence."

"Well, I'll figure it out" I said as I walked towards her.

I walked over to the window where she was, as the other kids stared at me. I sat next to her as she stared at me as well.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi" she said quiet.

"I'm Mark. What's your name?"

"I'm Bri" she still said quietly.

"Where are you from?"

"America" she was still quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"..........................."

"................................................."

"............................................................"

"........................................................................."

"Cause I don't trust you or anyone else here."

"Why not?"

"......................"

She started to look down and so I decide to change the subject.

"What type of music do you listen to?"

"Its a mix between Korean music and Hip hop songs from America" she said still quiet.

"Okay. I'm going to talk to my friends about something. I'll talk to you in a bit" I said getting up.

She nodded and smiled.

I walked over to the guys and they had already decided to adopt her while I was talking to her.

"Which last name will she take?" Jinyoung asked

"Mark's last name. He did notice her First. And she might trust him more" Youngjae said.

"Alright."