Chapter 40

Jinyoung POV
I woke up at around 6 o'clock, which is normal for me. Everyone else were asleep somewhere around the house. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. On the way, I walked past a sleeping Bri and JB. I swear, this household is going to be the death of me.

I started to make breakfast for everyone, since I had nothing better to do. Well, at least until I heard this from the living;

"~appa~"

Followed by a sleepy Bri walking into the kitchen. She looked like she hadn't slept for days which makes no sense to me because all she does is sleep. Weird right?

"Morning kid."

"Morning. Whatcha making?"

"Waffles. Can you go wake up the rest of the guys? I think they're all in my room."

"Why are they all in there?"

"They snuck in last night and hid around my room, waiting for me to wake up. But those idiots fell asleep and I don't know where they hid."

"What's wrong with them?"

"I ask myself the same question way too often."

Bri laughs softly as she makes her way upstairs. Finally I'm alone. Just then, Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom all run into the kitchen. I spoke way too soon.

"Morning hyung. Whatcha making?" Yugyeom said.

"Waffles. Can one of you go wake up JB?"

"I'll do it"Bambam said. He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and went into the living room, followed by the other two idiots. Maybe if I just leave for a day or two, they won't notice.

I checked on the waffles and they were done. So, I snuck upstairs and went into my room. Luckily, the rest of the guys were downstairs with JB. I started to look through my closet.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and saw Bri leaning against the doorway. "I'm going out for a while. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

"Go get dressed and don't be seen. Or we'll have to take all of them with us."

Bri softly laughed and went into her room. I continued to look through my closet until I found something that I wanted to wear. When I was done getting changed, Bri came back to my room.

Outfits:

"What's with you guys and stealing my outfits?"

"Please child. I had it on first."

"Whatever. Anyway, where are we going?"

"We'll figure that out after we sneak out."

"Let's go out the window. It's not that bad of a jump."

"How do you know that?"

"...........that's not important."

"Whatever, come on."