Chapter 21

Bri POV
After I got in Mark's dressing room and I locked the door, I realised one of the guys were Felix (from Stray Kids). And that the rest of the guys were some of Stray Kids.

I tried to catch my breath. I did want to see Stray Kids. But at the same time I'm the shyest person you'll ever meet. I thought about it for about 30 seconds until I decided to leave.

I grabbed my phone and the speaker. I left the realised the door was still locked. Luckily, the note was in there from earlier.

I took the elevator to the 2nd floor. I looked around until i found the room I was in before. When I got to the room, it was locked. Great.

I looked inside through the small window and saw they weren't in there. I decided not to look for them. Instead, I decides to wander around. Again.

I wandered around for 50 seconds. Then, I decided to go to the roof. Jinyoung told me the view was magical. But I didn't believe him. I went to the elevator to see if be was right.

When I got up there, it was beautiful.

(Choose one)

(Choose one)

I stood there admiring the beauty. It was as magical as Jinyoung said it was. Great. Now I owe him 10 bucks. But this view is worth it.

"Beautiful , isn't it?" A voice said behind me. I could tell whose voice it was.

"I know. One of my appas told me about it. But, I had to see it for myself."

He walked up next to me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I've seen some articles about you."

"My name is Bri" I said.

"Well, I'm...."

"No need to tell" I cut him off.
"I know who you are,Felix."

"You're quieter in person" he said.

"I know. I get that a lot."