Chapter 16

Bri POV
It was currently Kayla's turn. (She is the girl above.) I was sitting next to Kimmie. The judge called Kayla up.

The officer walked up to her with a bible, like she did with me.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?" She asked.

"I swear" Kayla said.

It was silent for a bit. The Only thing heard was papers being shuffled by Kayla's lawyer. He finally got his papers in order.

"Ms. Kayla. Why dont you tell us what happened on (the Random date you chose last chapter)" he asked.

"Well...." Kayla looked nervous.
"Minnie and I were told to go get some groceries for the orphanage. While we were walking, we saw someone from our orphanage."

"Who was it?"

"It was Bri. We walked past her. After we did, Minnie noticed who it was. We walked up to her and she started yelling at us. She called me white trash and Minnie a...."

"A what?"

Kayla looked down. "A small eyed Chinese girl" Ugh, she's so dramatic, I thought. "Then, she got up to leave. But I pushed her against the wall. I have anger issued. So I started punching her. Minnie tried to pull we away. Then Bri grabbed a knife. Minnie took it and stabbed her. We then ran back to the orphanage."

"No futher questions, your honor" their lawyer said.

Kimmie stood up out of her chair.

"Permission to approach the defendant, your honor" she said.

"Permission granted."

Kimmie walked up to Kayla with papers in her hand.

"Ms. Kayla. Please remember your on oath. Why did walk up to Bri?"

"We wanted to talk to her. We used to be friends."

"Are you sure? Because in her interrogation she stated you 3 never got along."

"......"

"Remember your on oath" kimmie said.

Kayla stayed quiet. I could tell what Kimmie was doing. Kimmie walked back.

"No futher questions your honor" kimmie said.

"Redirect?"

Kayla's lawyer looked worried. He knew she was lying and that he couldn't help her anymore.

"No your honor" he said.

"You may be seat" the judge said to Kayla.