Chaptet 29

Jinyoung POV
I woke up from a loud, strange noise. I grabbed my phone of my nightstand to check the time. 4:30.

I got put of my bed to check the noise. It seemed to be coming from downstairs. I looked over at the couch and saw JB sleeping. I started to question why he wad there but I didn't care.

I heard the noise again but it was louder. I looked at thr bathroom anf saw the door was open. Whatever Bri ate was obviously coming back up.

I walked up behind her and held her hair back while she got everything out of her system. When she was finally done, she started breathing heavy. I sat next to het and gave her some water while she cooled down.

"Appa, I hate being sick" she said.

"Yeah. It sucks doesn't it?" She nodded and continued to drink her water.

When she was done, she tried to get up. But it didn't work so well.

"Woah. Bri. You might not be able to walk. I'll carry you to the couch" I said.

"Can I go in your room instead?"

"Sure" I said picking her up.

I put her on the bed and she fell asleep. I moved her over and went to sleep.

~time skip because...well you should know by now~

My alarm went off at 5 am. Great. I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was 3 pm.

Bri was still asleep. I got up and went downstairs seems like everyone was asleep. Well, not JB. He was watching the news.

"Morning" he said.

"Good afternoon to you too. It's 3."

"Bri's sick" he said.

"I know. When did she wake you up?"

"3:30. You?"

"4:30. I'm going back to bed" I said, leaving.