Chapter 5

Bambam POV
By the time the show was over, it was pretty late. We all drove home after talking to our manager about future plans.

When we got home, Bri and Blackpink were sleeping on the couch. We tried not to make any noise as we made our way upstairs. We all got to our rooms and change to our pjs.

I went to JB's room after changing.

"Hyung, does our manager know about Bri?"

"Um........." He said as he sat down.

"You didn't tell him?"

"Not yet" he said.

"When will you tell him?"

"On our next day off. I'll invite him to the house to meet her."

"Ight" I said as I left.

Since it was pretty late, I decided to go to bed.

4:50 AM
For some reason, I woke up only a few hours after going to sleep. I got up and went downstairs since I was hungry. I walked in the kitchen and saw Yugyeom making pancakes (bet you $100,000,000 those pancakes looked good. Now I'm hungry).

"Yugyeom" I whispered.

"What?" He whispered.

"Why are you up?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I don't know why I'm up."

"Neither do I."

I walked to the living room to check on the girls. I saw that Blackpink weren't there and that Bri was still sleep.

"Where did the girls go?" I asked Yugyeom.

"They left because their manager called them."

"Okay."

"Did our hyungs tell our manager about Bri?"

"No. They said they'll tell him on our next day off" I said.

"Jennie told me Bri went to bed late."

"Why?"

"Because she was waiting for us to get home."

I quietly sighed .

"Who is going to watch her while we're gone?" I said.

"Mark told me she is going to start going to a dance class."

"Alright."

After Yugyeom and I finished eating, the rest of the guys woke up. As they started to get dress, I got Bri up and hand her some clothes I picked out for her. She decided to change her hair again.

 She decided to change her hair again

We all finished getting dressed and drive to where the dance class was

Bri POV
I walked into the place and saw a lady at the front desk. I walked over to her.

"Um. Hi. I'm here for a class" I said shyly and quiet but still loud enough for her to hear.

"Last name please" she said kindly.

"Tuan."

"Okay go to room 13 on floor 3."

I nodded.

I started to walk to the elevator. I got on and pushed 3.  When I got to the floor, I wondered around until I saw 13.

I went in and saw girls that looked my age and a few boys. I slowly walk in and stand near the door.

I see someone walk out of a small room. Then, 6 more people walk out.

"You must be Bri" one of them said.

I nodded and walked over to the group of kids.

These guys look very familiar. Like really familiar. That's when it hit me.

"Hello! We are BTS!" They all said.

"Today, we will teach you all a few dances that we choreographed" J-Hope said.

It was about 14 kids in the class, including me. So, there would be 2 kids per member.

I was with Jimin and this girl named Miah. We were going to dance with the member we had. Then, only the kids were going to dance.

My group was last. I was nervous but I still wanted to do it since Miah was confident that I would do great.

When my team was ready we all got in position.

(Only the first on)

For the second one, Miah and I had to create the choreo.

(Go to 4:45)

After we finished dancing, the other kids clapped while BTS stood their. I could tell they were shocked.

After all of that, we did random dances that we knew until our parents called for us to leave.

When my appas called, I grabbed my stuff and left.

When I got outside, I got in the van and sat near the window next to Youngjae.

"How was dance class?" Bambam asked.

"It was great. I got to dance with BTS' Jimin. Then, I got to create some choreo with someone to show to the class. It was amazing."

They all laughed at me. I'm guessing it was due to my "cuteness" they keep talking about.

"Since when could you dance?" Yugyeom asked.

"I could dance. I just don't dance in front of you" I said.

"Bri, today your going to meet our manager" Jinyoung said.

"Why?"

"Because someone forgot to tell him. Then, decided to talk about you in front of him" he said looking at JB while he was driving. "So, he wants to meet you tonight."

"Alright" I said holding back my laughter.

I looked at Youngjae and the rest of the guys. They were holding back their laughter too.

After getting home
I was playing Connect 4 with Bambam. The other guys were random places. Yugyeom was just watching Bambam lose at Connect 4.

"Your cheating, aren't you?!?" Bambam yelled.

"No, you just suck at the game" I said.

Yugyeom and I started laughimg at Bambam until the rest of the guys came downstairs.

"Change of plans guys" Jinyoung said. "We are going to meet him before a show. After the show, we are going to show Bri to the public."

I started to fake sneeze and fake cough. "Guys, I think I'm sick" I said before fake sneezing and fake coughing again.

"Get up" Jackson said lauging at me.

We all got up and drove to the show.

Alright. I will cut the Chapter here. The next one will be uploaded soon. Hope you enjoy. Bye