Chapter 36

Bri POV
Its been a few hours. We currently were at the police station. I was in the interrogation room. Yugyeom was in the other one right beside me. Everyone else were waiting in the waiting room. I was on my phone, waiting for an officer to walk in.

Soon enough, an officer walked in. I quickly put my phone away. When I looked up at the officer, I was shocked. It was Judi. If you don't know her, she's the crazy lady who kidnapped Yugyeom and I. Yeah. Long story.

She sat down across from me. She stared at me and smirked. I started to move back in my chair. She stood up and walked over to me.

"Well, looks like I found you" she said as she walked closer to me.

I got up and started to walk over to the door. She started walking up to me and smirked. I tried to open the door but she put her hand on it before I could.

"You really think that I'll let you off that easily?"

She grabbed my arm and put me in the chair. Bent down and whispered into my ear,

"You are going to do whatever I tell you to. And if you don't, you'll be locked up in that cage again."

She sat down in her seat. She pulled out a notepad and a pen. She flipped open the notepad. She started to write on a blank page she had found. When she was finished, she slid the notepad over to me.

"I am going to pull out my tape recorder. You are going to read everything that is on the page. If you don't, you'll see what I'm really capable of."

She pulled out the recorder and started to record. Before I could say anything, Bambam opened the door.

Bambam POV (short rewind)
I was sitting in the waiting room with everyone else. I was on my phone, playing games. JB was on the phone with our manager.

"We have to go. We have a show to do soon" JB said.

"Who's going to go get Bri and Yugyeom?" Jinyoung said.

"I'll do it" I said.

I got up and walked to the interrogation room. I went to Bri's interrogation room and noticed a familiar face. Obviously it was Judi. She was saying something to Bri. I could tell Bri was scared.

Judi pulled out a tape recorder and slid her notepad to Bri. She started telling Bri something and in response Bri only nodded. Judi started the recorder.

Before Bri started talking, I opened the door. Judi looked at me annoyed. Bri got up and ran over to me. She hugged me and smiled.

"Sorry about this. We have somewhere to be" I said, smirking.

"Oh. That's fine" Judi said, clearly angered.

"Bri. You go get Yugyeom. Okay?"

"Okay."

Bri left the room and I closed the door. I walked over to Judi and sat in the chair across from hers.

"Wow. You're a cop. Yet you still do crimes like this" I said.

"What are you talking about?" She replied.

"The woods, the house, the cages, the blood. I feel you know what I mean, right Judi?"

"Pretty clever. But no one with believe that a cop like me has done this. I've been in this game for 10 years."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Because, I wanted to. I had to get Yugyeom back one way or another. And if that meant taking that little girl too, then so be it."

"I'll prove that you did it Judi."

"And how will you do that? Even your hyungs didn't believe you."

I stood up. I quickly grabbed her recorder without her noticing. I went over to the door.

"Oh. Don't worry about that. I have my ways."

I opened the door and headed to the waiting room.

"What took you so long?" Jackson said.

"I had to find something but I have it now."

"Alright. Let's go."

We all went to the van. I sat in the back seat with Bri and Youngjae. He was on his phone. Jinyoung and JB were in the front seat. Everyone else we're either listening to music or watching their phones.

I pulled out the recorder and stopped it. I got out my headphones and put them in the recorder. I nudged Bri to get her attention. She looked at me and I handed her one of the headphones.

I played the recording back. She started to smile at me.

"Nice going, appa."