Chapter 13

JB POV
I was with Bri. I sat in the chair next to her bed. I did this everytime I was with her.

I held her hand as well. I was staring at the tv in the top corner of the room. It was the news channel. Nothing interesting happened today.

As I was watching, I felt something squeeze my hand. I looked over at Bri. She was still out cold.

I looked back at the tv. As I did, I felt another squeeze. This time I didn't look at Bri. This little girl will do anything to lighten up the mood, I thought.

I kept feeling a squeeze on my hand. I still didn't turn around. Instead, I squeezed Bri's hand. I heard a solf "ow" escape her lips.

I finally looked over at her. She was smiling. But, then she covered her face. She looked so shy and it was so cute.

"Hi appa" she said.

"Hi Bri" I said fighting the tears.

"Are You okay?" She asked worried.

"Yea. I'm just glad you woke up."

She opened her arms, signaling for me to hug her. I stood up and hugged her. I did start crying a little bit. When I pulled away, I sat back down.

"Are the rest of the guys okay?" She asked.

"Somewhat. What happened took a toll on all of us" I replied.

"You should call them. It's been weeks since I've seen them" she said smiling.

"I'll get the docter. While he runs whatever tests he needs to, I'll call the guys" I said smiling back at her.

She nodded. I stood up and walked out the room. I looked for the doctor. When I found him, I told him Bri woke up. We both walked to Bri's room.

I stayed outside the door. I called Bambam.

BB: What's up, hyung?
JB: You and the rest of the guys get to the hospital.
BB: Why? What happened?
JB: It's Bri. Hurry up and get here.
BB: Ight. We're on our way.
JB: Alright.

In about 10 minutes, the guys were all there. The doctor finished the tests. So, we all went in the room.

"Hi appas" Bri said excited.

They all ran over to her. Well we. I wanted more hugs.

Let me make a long story short. Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom cried. Well at least they loudest. Jackson, Mark, and Bambam cried quietly.

We all were happy to see Bri awake. This was one of the best days we could've asked for.