Chapter 34

Bambam POV
It was now 12 am. All the police were gone and all my hyungs were asleep. I got out of my bed and went into my closet. I grabbed a black t-shirt, black jeans, black shoes, a black jacket, a black mask, and a black hat.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my sock. Why? Just in case I get caught, no one would check my sock. Therefore, the police could track my phone.

I climbed out of my window, quietly. I looked around in the backyard for something to get me to the police, asap. They only thing I saw was a pink bike we got for Bri. She never used it because it was pink.

I tried to look for other things but the bike was the only thing there. I got on the bike and sighed. Those two will owe me one for this. I started to pedal.

I peddled all the way to the police station. I hid in an alleyway near the station. I waited for the officer from earlier to leave. I found out that her name was Judi. She gets off of work at 12:30. It was currently 12:26. Only 4 more minutes. Don't call me a stalker. I had to find out about her in order to find Bri and Yugyeom.

12:30 rolled around. I saw her walk out of the building and go to her car. She started to drive and I followed close behind.

Time skip
She kept driving until she was in the woods. It was a lengthy way from the city. She parked in front of a old house. I stayed outside for a while. I started to hear screams and cries coming from the house.

I couldn't go in. Half of me wanted to save them. But the other half knew I would get caught. I stayed outside until she left. That's when I went up to the front door.

I broke the door down and searched the house. Nothing was there. I continued to search until I found a tile out of place in the floor. I pulled the tile up. It was a way to the basement.

I went down and looked around. Then, I came across a door. It needed a code to be opened. I put in the first thing that came to mind. 11, 17, 97.

The door unlocked itself. I opened the door. I saw Yugyeom and Bri in two different cages. They had bruises, cuts, and burns all over them. They were sleeping.

I went over to Yugyeom. I shook him, trying to get him to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times.

"What are you doing here!?!?" He said, somewhat loud.

"Shhhh. I'm here to help. How do I unlock this cage."

"A key. But she has it" he said, whispering.

"I think I have a hair pin in my pocket."

I took it out and unlocked Yugyeom's cage. I did the same for Bri but I didn't wake her up. Yugyeom picked her up.

"What now?" Yugyeom asked.

"We go out that door" i said, pointing to a door that was hidden behind boxes.

I started to move the boxes. The more I moved them, the more I could see the moonlight. I finally was able to open the door.

"Yugyeom. We need to run."

"Alright. Follow me. I know my way to the house from here."

We started to run as fast as we could. We continued to run until we reached the highway. I started waving at different cars, trying to get a ride. A car finally stopped. It had a young girl inside. She looked about 18.

"Can you give us a ride to our house please?" i asked.

"Aren't you Bambam?"

"Yeah..."

"Sure. You can get a ride. Get in."

We got in the car. I told her to go to an address that was close to the house. We got out and started to walk to the house.

"How'd you find us?" Yugyeom asked.

"The lady is a cop. She was interviewing me and she seemed off. So, I followed her to that house."

"Nice instinct."

"Tell that to our hyungs. JB and Jinyoung thought I was sick or paranoid."

"I'll tell them."

We got to the house. I didn't have my key. So, I started banging on the door like a maniac. A sleepy and annoyed Youngjae opened the door. He looked at me. Then, at Yugyeom and Bri. He hugged the two, sleepily.

We all went inside. Youngjae called everyone downstairs. They all were tired and annoyed at first. But when they saw Yugyeom and Bri, they immediately hugged the two. We all ended up falling asleep on the couch.