Chapter 57 (Ending)

A Few Years Later

"Bri, hurry up or you'll be late," Jinyoung yelled before moving some boxes into the van.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Stop rushing me," I said, grabbing my suitcases and walking downstairs.

Jackson took my bags and walked outside to the van. I followed behind him and got into the van.

Currently, I'm on my way to my dream college in (random country). It's almost September and I plan on getting to my dorm room before anyone else does.

The guys are currently helping me get to the airport before my flight. The boxes with some of my stuff in them were going to be shipped to my college.

Jackson and Jinyoung were helping me there. The rest of the guys were already at the airport waiting for me to get there.

Jinyoung and Jackson got into the car. I was sitting in the drivers seat. So, I drove there.

Once we got to the airport, the guys helped me with my suitcases.

"Well, this is it. Try not to miss me too much, okay?," I said, smiling.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever," Bambam said, clearly holding back his tears.

"Don't worry. I'll come visit on holidays and I'll stay in touch."

"We know. You don't really have a choice. Its either we go up there or you come down here," Mark said.

"I know that already. My flight should be leaving soon...Bring in the hugs."

The guys basically tackled me with hugs. Yugyeom, BamBam, JB...let's just say the all started crying.

When they let go, I took my suitcase and I walked towards my gate. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like crying at the moment. I decided not to cry because I knew they would try to convince me to stay.

At this current moment, a new chapter in my life has begun