Chapter 54

Bri POV
I ended up being sent to my room. Jackson had taken all of my electronics. He even took my tv out of my room. Like who does that?

I couldn't believe he would trust her over me. I have known him longer. I was sitting on my bed. Not having anything to do sucks. I started counting random things in my room. Like how many things in my room are white or black.

After a while, the rest of the guys walked into my room. They all sat in different areas. It was quiet for a while. The guys were just as shocked as I was.

"So, did you know that female fish can fake orgasms?" I said, randomly.

"How do you know that?," JB asked, confused.

"I saw it on a Tiktok and I felt like sharing this random piece of information," I said, smiling.

"I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed," Jinyoung said.

"Both," Yugyeom and Bambam said, smiling.

"Anyway, back to the problem at hand. How are we gonna get rid of her?," I said.

"Well, he definitely won't listen to you after her framing you," Jinyoung said. "We need to figure out a way to show him how she really is without him getting upset and her lying."

"Why don't we place cameras in the house?," I said.

"Hey, that give me an idea. What if we do what they do on reality shows when they prank people? But instead, we set cameras up and wait for her to act like her true self," Jinyoung said.

"Do we have cameras?," Mark asked.

"No but we do have phones," JB said

Time Skip

We had set up the phones in corners of the house. By we I mean them. I still couldn't leave my room. If I did, I'd get yelled at.

The guys would check the cameras after midnight meaning I get to pull an all-nighter. I would say I'm luckily but I don't have any of my devices.

So, for the rest of the day and into the night, I drew a kids book. I'm no artist. So, there are only stick figures in the book.

The book explains why trust is important especially when you have a child whom you've known for a long time and when you should trust them more than some girl who works at Walmart, lies a lot, and is using you for your money.

........

It was supposed to explain the colors of the rainbow but, I got a little off topic. Ummm anyways....midnight rolled around pretty slowly. The guys had taken all the cameras and looked through the footage. They didn't find anything until 3 a.m. when Jinyoung said,

"Guys, I found something." We all walked over and saw a video of her talking on the phone.

"Oh Jackson, he's okay. He's definitely not my type but I need to stay with him. I can't keep working at the grocery store," she said, sighing.

I'm guessing the person on the other line asked her how she would get money from Jackson because she replied:

"I'll trick him into having a kid with me and marrying me. I was going to rob him and whatnot but I didn't know he had roommates or a daughter."

The person then asked how she would do this if Jackson had roommates.

"I'll just frame them for different things. Like I told him that little girl pushed me down the stairs and I didn't think he would believe me but, he did. Anyway, I'll talk to you later. He thinks I'm in the bathroom."

________________________
Hello it's me again. It's the season people. Merry Christmas. Anyways, I will post again tomorrow.