Chapter 44

Bri POV
When we got home, there were 3 police cars on the block. One in front of the house and the other two were at the corners of the block. We all got out and went inside after greeting the officers.

"Jesus, what took you guys so long to get back here?" Jinyoung said as we walked in.

"Mark almost died," I said, dramatically.

"I didn't almost die," Mark said as he sat on the couch. "She just tried to attack me."

"My statement remains."

"This was a little too much for me today," Jackson said.

"Yeah, I'll be in my room."

I got up and went to my room. I showered and changed into my pajamas. Then, I laid down as I started watching tv. After about every episode ended, one of the guys would walk into my room.

We all soon ended up on my bed watching Law and Order. And every now and then, we would bet on who did it. Let's just say I won a few times.

We all eventually ended up falling asleep while sitting up. After an hour or two, I started to hear a strange noise. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked until my vision was clear. I, then, saw Judi. She was right next to my window, scratching her nails down it.

She had a devilish smirk on her face and she stared at me as o was paralyzed with fear. After a while, she opened her mouth.

"We.Are.Not.Going.Anywhere" she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Outside, thunder clapped and lightning followed right after. I finally was able to scream but after the lightning, she was gone.

The guys all woke up as fast as their bodies would let them and Mark ran to turn the lights on. The looked around the room while I had under the covers.

"Bri, why'd you yell?" Mark said, pulling the covers off of me.

"They're here appa. They're here" I said, obviously frightened.

"Who's here?" Jinyoung said.

"Judi. And whoever she has with her. They're in the house. We have to leave."

"Bri, it was probably a dream," Jackson said.

"I don't think so Hyung" bambam said as he pointed to the bloody footprints leading to the window. Then, he pointed to the scratch marks on the window.

"We have to go. Everyone get ready. Be downstairs in 5 minutes" JB demanded. He seemed to be okay. But I could tell he was scared. Not for himself but for us.