Chapter 52

Bri POV
I woke up a bit earlier than usual. It was raining. So, I laid back down and went back to sleep. Sleep hits different when it's raining.

When I woke up the second time, I smelled breakfast. Well lunch since it's like 12 p.m. I got out of my bed and I se JB cooking.

He looked half asleep and he was stirring water in a pot. But it was just water in the pot. Nothing else. In a pan he had cheese with an egg that hadn't been cracked next to it.

"What are you doing, appa?" I said, holding in my laugh.

"I'm making dinner. Go wake the boys. It's almost done."

"But it's 12 p.m....."

"Then, I'm making lunch."

"But you're not," I say as I turn off the stove. I lead him to the living room. He passes out and completely misses the couch. But, it doesn't bother him that he hit his face on the table.

I start wheezing. Jinyoung comes downstairs while I am dying on the floor. He scolds me and tells me to help him move JB.

We both move him onto the couch. Then, Jinyoung starts making lunch correctly. The boys all make their way downstairs, of course Bambam and Yugyeom are loud when they come.

They end up waking up JB. And they start yelling at each other. Then, Jinyoung starts yelling. So, Mark makes my plate and hands it to me while Youngjae makes the popcorn.

That ends up making Jinyoung yell at us. So now, Jinyoung is yelling at JB for yelling at Bambam and Yugyeom. Mark, Youngjae and I are watching these things unfold. And Jackson is on the couch, trying to watch tv.

I may have said this before, but wow they are chaotic. They have no chill.

Hello people. It is I. The author. The reason I have not updated this book is because I am out of ideas. I want this book to at least have 100 chapters. So now I have decided to ask you people for help.

I have wanted to do this since the book started but it's not too late. I want some of you readers to suggest ideas for future chapters. I will try to do all the ideas you suggest.

You can either message me privately or you can comment here

(Also sorry for the short chapter)