Chapter 51

Bri POV
The guys and I had been working hard. The theme of the party was kind of chill. Only a few friends and his parents would be at the party. It's only supposed to last an hour because people do have things to do.

Jinyoung said he would stay with Jaebum until he woke up. He is going to call us when he does so one of the guys can drop off clothes for him.

We had some balloons and a banner. Currently, we were all in the kitchen deciding (arguing) on what flavor to make the cake. Oh forgot to mention, it's been 4 days we came home.

"So, what flavors can we make it?" Youngjae said.

"We only have vanilla and strawberry mix," yugyeom said.

"I say we do strawberry," Mark said

"yea let's do it," yugyeom said.

"Okay, Bri, and I will make the cake. You guys put up the decorations and call the guests to come over" Mark said.

"What if he doesn't wake up?" Youngjae asked.

After that question, my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Bri, you guys gotta get the party ready.......he, finally, woke up," Jinyoung said, in a happy tone.

"Alright. Call us when you guys are on the way" I said, before hanging up."There is your answer, Youngjae"

The guys quickly rushed to do their tasks. The cake came out okay, not as bad as I thought it would. It was actually pretty good.

I put some vanilla icing on the cake while Mark cleaned the kitchen.......yea we aren't the neatest bakers in the bakery......thats was some sort of pun I guess....

Anyway, we were able to get his mom and stepdad to come. Unfortunately, his father was busy but he sent a boatload of gifts and some cash to cover the hospital bill.

Time skip

Jin-young and JB had just gotten home. They were still outside. We all planned to hide until he got here. Basically, what people do for surprise parties

Jin-young opened the door and JB walked in after him. JB turned the light on and we all screamed out "Surprise!!!" JB smiled brightly at us all. Kinda like dis

"You didn't have to do this you guys," he said

"You deserve, hyung," Youngjae said.

JB walked over to us and gave us hugs. I might have cried but that's irrelevant. The rest of the party was fun. JB's smile never left his face

JB said he would call his dad later to thank him. That night, we all fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.