Winston; his roommates.

"I got to hang out with the cool kids" The curled hair man uttered as the smaller, blonde man turning on his swivel chair to face him back. 

That's Winston Williams . He have a very curly hair with bushy eyebrows and strong facial-structured with a bit of tan, greekwise appearance.

Everything the girls would root for but too bad for them that he's into boys.

( Winston Williams, circa 2021 )

" I got my cupcake right here-" He continued mumbling to himself as he prepped up tiny cupcakes he bought nearby their dorms.

They are currently living in the dorms provided by UCLA and studying in Performance Arts. It was clearly luck that they studied the same thing and used to be in the same high school as well in Crestmont, CA.

"Well I think you are already cool, Winnie" Alex rolls his eyes playfully as he face his desk once more and scribbling into his notebook.

Alex. Alex Standall. He was a bit scrawny, pale but still build. He was adorable yet attractive with his blue eyes as the most distinguish thing about him, is his platinum blonde hair.

 He was adorable yet attractive with his blue eyes as the most distinguish thing about him, is his platinum blonde hair

( Alex Standall, circa 2021)

"Are you sure you don't want to join me to that party, Lex??" Winston asked.

"You just might get yourself into the fraternity experience"

Alex shrugs it off. "I'm not cool material" He chuckles.

"With hair like that?? Are you kidding me?" Winston shook his head as he tried to persuade Alex but it was pretty obvious that Alex wanna stay out from the fraternity experience that Winston constantly gushed about.

He sighs, knowing well Alex are already decided with his answer.

"Suit yourself. Study smart not hard remember that Alex." Winston gave his final words before taking his cupcake up in its box with him and put on his coat.

"Party hard, not smart" Alex muttered back, twisting Winston word as he laughs and left.

The room went back into silence. Alex sighs to himself as he went back to focusing on his books.