If FLY was a person, it's Zach.

"Alex!"

"ALEX!"

"ALEX, WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" Zach rushed as Alex jumped up and swiftly went to the bathroom, washing up. There so many things racing in his mind like why the alarms doesn't ring or why the dorm wasn't loud but he didn't wanna take the chance to be late to class. Not after skipping the first one.

Zach have already left the room as Alex change his pants, take his hoodie and backpack before leaving the room and went outside.

Alex was still walking until he realized something, something odd.

It was so quiet. It was also dark outside. The thing that was in his mind suddenly clicks again.

He quickly took out his phone and look at the time. It's currently 3AM in the morning as he stopped his track. He wasn't surprised but that doesn't make him any less pissed. 

"this motherfucker!!" He yelled furiously before storming back into his room.

"Fuck you Zach!" He growled angrily as he reached their room. Zach then can be seen back on his bed, snoring pretentiously.

Alex take his pillow and hit Zach with it. Zach continues to ignore him and turn his back on Alex, while still pretending to be asleep.

"YOU PIECE OF-" . hit.

"STUPID FUCKING-" . double hit.

"WASTE OF OXYGEN-". triple hit.

"MAGGOT LOOKING DIPSHIT !!". the final throw.

Alex huffed out raspily before took in a deep breath.

"Fine! I won't be trusting you again you enormous fucking dickhead" Alex cursed as he change back into his sleeping attire and back to bed.

___

"Hey Alex. Class going to start in an hour" Zach mumbled as he peek over at Alex who was facing the wall and away from Zach. 

"Fuck off, Zach" Alex grumbled sleepily and dozed it off.

...

Alex phone starts to ring as he answers it lazily. "Hey Alex" The other person started.

"Yeah? what's up?" Alex asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"You're not going to class too today??" He asked as Alex brows furrow and checked the time. It's already 11:15AM as his class started at 11AM.

"I'm going! Thanks Charlie" Alex hung up quickly and jumped out from his bed, getting ready for the second time today.

___

Alex arrived to the class at 11:30AM. 'Thank god it's a two hour class' Alex thought.

"Sorry I'm late sir." Alex apologized as he reached the front door. Being late is one thing. Getting attention from the classroom is another thing. Called it the Anxiety double trouble.

He looks through the crowded room and saw Zach covering his mouth, laughing to himself as Alex glared at him. He seems annoyingly pleased that he manage to make Alex life miserable and it's not even a day yet.

"You may take your sit, Standall" The professor uttered as Alex felt relief.

He walks his way sitting next to Charlie.

Dormmate and classmate, Charlie St George, He have brown hair and blue eyes. Pretty slender figure with preppy clothing most of the time.

 Pretty slender figure with preppy clothing most of the time

( Charlie St. George, circa 2021 )

"That's a first" Charlie try to joke.

"And it wouldn't be the last if I have to be roommate with a total asshole" Alex sighs while taking out his notebook.

"Winston?" Charlie asked, confused. As far as he knows, Winston and Alex was close. Considering Charlie was a few room away from Alex's room, they were practically neighbors.

"No. Winston got invites into Lambda Chi Alpha campus and now I was left with the outcast, Zach Dempsey" He fake smile towards Charlie. Charlie looks at him with his jaw-dropped.

"Oh wow- you guys are like nemesis" He gasped.

Alex tilt his head and crossed his hands together "Now what does that even mean" He said curious.

"Every time you guys in the same class and having a debate it's like world war three. Everyone notice that" Charlie stated. "-and now that you guys are roommate, it's like waiting for nuclear weapon to erupt"

"Now you are just exaggerating Charles. We are not that bad. Pretty sure I can handle being his roommate or whatever" Alex reassure himself as Charlie nodded reluctantly "Sure Lex."