Make a wish on our sorry little hearts

"Sorry guys, it's a bit far but it's the only place we can get loud" Zach started as Alex, Clay, Charlie and Chloe get inside the room in awe.

It was a jamming room with full sets of musical instruments and maroon soundproof walls with beige carpet. 

"How much is the rent?" Charlie ask going straight towards the bass guitar in the room. There's are two different pair as he pick white-color bass guitar.

"I think it was an hourly rate thing- but don't mind that, I already book this room for the whole week" He shrugs walking towards the guitar.

There's at least four different guitar. Two acoustics and another two is the electrical guitar. Zach reach forward for the emerald green color electric guitar as he studied it.

"Not bad at all Dempsey" Chloe chuckles as Alex rolls his eyes.

Zach was looking at Chloe but caught Alex rolls his eyes just behind her. Alex noticing Zach caught him, he then pretend to look away.

Chloe went to the drums and take out her headphones and her drumsticks, warming up whereas Alex get the other electric guitar which are black in color. Just the way he likes it and start to tune in. So did Zach and Charlie.

"Okay but like what song should we play?" Clay chime in, sitting on a chair placed just in front of the mic as the others setting up their instrument.

They look at each other with no words come up. There's probably million songs come up in their head but not all can be applied in the current setting.

"Clearly we need an upbeat kinda songs since we have the whole instruments here" Charlie suggested.

"Zach, you started it. It's your call" Chloe uttered as Zach looks at her and the others. Technically Alex do the most part, with that in mind he start to look at Alex whose already looking back at him.

"What about A Love Like War by All Time Low," Alex suddenly blurted out. "I- I don't know" He suddenly shrugs. "I just listen to it recently and thought it's an upbeat catchy song" He continued getting more flustered.

"Yeah, let's do that. Personally I haven't heard the songs but we can do both, listen and learn" Zach agrees as the others nodded too. Alex smiles as he once again look down on his guitar. Little did he know that the song remind him of them.

"In the chill of your stare I am painfully lost,

Like a deer in the lights of an oncoming bus.

For the thrill of your touch I will shamefully lust,

As you tell me we're nothing but trouble."

( A Love Like War, circa 2013 )

"So the first thing we should do is find the tab-music sheets, study our own parts first and then later, we can start on the group practice" Zach instructs and nod to dismiss the attention.

The others then starts to find their own corner to learn their parts except Chloe since the drum is stationary. Alex sat against the wall on the carpeted floor as Zach then followed and sit next to him.

"We are not friends. You don't have to sit so close you know" Alex scoffed, bit of a whisper hoping the others didn't hear that.

"Yeah, but we are the guitarist after all. I think it's wise to sit nearby, might as well learn the guitar piece together." Zach muttered, scrolling for tabs in his phone.

"My chords aren't even that hard so sucks to be you" Alex smiles sarcastically towards Zach as he can only rolls his eyes at the statement.

"That's why you're here. To help me, remember?" Zach smiles, with sarcastic undertone as well as Alex just glares at him.

"Whatever Demps" He scoffed before both of them starts checking for their parts in the phone.

"Ah shit..." Alex started as Zach glance at him, confused.

"What?"

"I forgot my airpods" He frowns. Zach looks at him and check his pocket. "I have earphone but we have to share" He suggested cheekily as Alex looks at him weird.

"You don't have airpods? Bluetooth earphone?? Zach, you are basically Jeff Bezos so where is the airpod?" He jokes, try to mock Zach.

"Take it or leave it" He muttered before Alex rolls his eyes and give in which makes Zach chuckles.

They scoot closer to make sure the earphone stay in place while it's connected to Zach's phone to play the song. They both was a bit red in the face for being so near but trying not to make it awkward.

When Alex was focusing on his chord, Zach then check his pockets again. Yep. The airpods was there.