Gay-cation

Just like every other day, the group are seen hanging out together in circular table during lunch hour as suddenly Zach decided to stand up and slam his palm on the table which leads to everyone flinched.

"Guys! Since we only have four more days left before the competition, I would like to invite us for a sleepover. Not in our rooms cause that would be pretty lame but like an actual vacation. Maybe near the beach? at a resort, you know. yadda yadda" he rambles on with his hand as the others look at him as if he's losing his mind for being so sudden.

"Zach? Are you okay?" Clay ask, slightly concerned as Zach looks at him skeptically.

"I- " He started for a bit before slowing down. "Okay- I mean think of it like a thank you gift from me, for doing this with me. you know? I'll pay for it and all" He continues before pausing and look at each one of them to study their reaction.

"I'm like the only girl here Zach, are you nuts?" Chloe scowled.

"I gotta like finish studying for my exam.." Clay shrugs while poking in his drinks with the straw.

Charlie was quiet as he looks at Alex waiting for him to answer it whereas Alex just looks at Zach with his brow furrows.

"First of all Chloe, you can bring your partner and gonna be in separate room than us and Clay, I'm pretty sure exams is like weeks away. Two to three days won't make much differences" Zach reassured. 

"Charles?" Zach asked towards Charlie as he was caught off guard and turn slightly red.

"Oh yeah. I'll go if everyone goes" he chuckles while looks at the others, awaiting for their response.

"Yeah, Okay. I like the idea of you buying me and my girlfriend a whole room for ourselves" Chloe smirks satisfied as Zach just rolls his eyes but at least she back him up here.

Alex seems snapped out as he looks at Chloe "Wait, Chloe, you have a girlfriend?"

"Did I not just say partner" Zach scoffed as Alex just rolls his eyes at him, annoyed.

"Yes. I figured Zach already told you that" She tilted her head towards Alex, got interest slightly from Alex's reaction.

"I mean he didn't ask so-" Zach shrugs, cutting them off as Alex looks back at him with his brow furrows. 'what?' Zach mouthed to him as Alex ignore him and back facing Chloe.

"I guess one more queer on board" Alex muttered cheekily as Chloe smiles. "wait you too?" Chloe asked shortly since Alex never really confirmed it.

"Yeah" He nodded "I'm into men. sadly" he jokes around it as she chuckles into it. 

"Okay me too but somehow Chloe does not treat me better" Zach add in as a joke, hand on hips as they look at him with their brows furrow. "Not everything a competition Zach, god" Alex whined as Chloe agrees.

"Wait Zach?" Clay suddenly blurts out, sounding surprised by the new information he just gained.

"Oh yeah. turn out I'm a whore" Zach started, raising his eyebrows before chuckling "I'm sorry. Kidding. Yeah. I've been bisexual my whole life" He added as Clay nodded.

"Cool cool. It just- you know, like you being a frat boy and all that gives different vibes" Clay  shrugs as Alex cut in "Right? He even still have his own version of varsity jacket. You make me sick Zach."

 Zach just rolls his eyes getting multiple hit by the peer before Charlie speaks out "also a bisexual here and Zach, you are valid as fuck" he smiles.

"See? Charlie is my only friend right now. all of you guys can fuck off" Zach mocked before sitting next to Charlie as the seats started off with Chloe, Zach, Clay, Charlie, Alex then back to Chloe again.

He then smiles satisfied at Alex next to him before wrapping his arms around Charlie's shoulder."You got my back and I'll got yours buddy" He mutter cheekily towards Charlie as both Chloe and Alex just roll their eyes.

"Wait, does that make us Victorious except everyone is queer?" Chloe ask as Alex agrees "Yeah that is definitely the case"

"Guys, I'm still here you know" Clay coughs as everyone look at him.

"No way. A cishet???" Chloe gasped as Clay shook his head "very funny Chloe"

"You sound offended" Zach laughs as the other chuckles.

"We are derailing here guys, the trip?" Zach trying to get back to plan he comes up with.

"I'm in!" Chloe agreed.

"I guess it sounds tempting so I'm in" Clay joins in.

"I mean what can go wrong really" Alex shrugs.

"Everyone goes so I guess I'll go too" Charlie smiles.

"Good!" Zach clasped his hand together getting excited.

"So we might use two cars. I'm gonna drive Chloe and her partner while Charlie can tail along in his car with Alex and Clay. Does that sounds good?" He planned out as he look at Charlie since he is the second driver.

"Y-yeah of course" Charlie agrees as they went wild chanting 'vacation'