Cupcake Stained Cloth

Winston being the spectator of the whole event starts to approach Alex.

"I can't believe you just picked a fight with the Lambda" He said shocked as Alex glance at him to figure out who is talking to him.

"Oh hey Winston.." Alex started before back facing front as both of the boys makes their way towards the dorm.

"What happen to your clothes?" Alex point towards the pink stain on Winston's jacket as it was big enough to be seen even with short glances.

"Some dicks decided to bump on me and spill all the cupcakes on me" Winston scoffed as Alex stop his tracks with his brow narrow together.

"Woah- wait he did what now?" Alex raise his hand, irritated. Alex has always been defensive over his friends that what makes Winston appreciates him so much. A mixture of brutally honest and insufferably caring .

"I mean it's fine Alex. It was an accident." Winston shrugs it off, doesn't want to make it into a big deal.

"Besides he's very fine too. That Monty dude in the Lambda? Thanks to you that I know his name now" He chuckles as Alex rolls his eyes but can't help to slipped a chuckles or two too.

Winston new crush, Monty. Monty De La Cruz. One of the senior and the member of Lambda. He have tan skinned, brown hair and hazel eyes with muscular tone.

 He have tan skinned, brown hair and hazel eyes with muscular tone

(Monty De la Cruz, circa 2021)

"So that means your frat-operation failed" Alex asked, pursed his lips slightly as they continue walking.

"I mean it's fine I guess. We still have few more years here." Winston shrugs in defeat as he picks on the stained on his clothes. Alex can't help but to notice that as he sighs.

"Well I find Zach's cute but I'm not gonna let him and his bullshit slides" Alex muttered casually as Winston nudged Alex then laughs.

"Oh my god Alex! I can't believe you!" he covers his mouth amused before shaking with laughter as Alex can't help but to chuckles as well.

"Attracted to douchebag squad" Alex announced cheekily as he giggles at his own jokes.

"And a proud one!" Winston added.

Just the daily Winston and Alex's conversation.