She's so lovely

They arrived at the resort two hours later and currently unloading from the boot of the car to the hotel luggage tray. It took them longer to arrive since they stopped to get lunch earlier. Zach then gave his key to the valet before dealing things at the reception. 

While they wait for Zach, the rest of them huddled together by the lobby seats. 

"The beach would do so good for my skin" Chloe gushed, already imagining the warm sunrays hitting her skin at the beach.

"I would definitely just turn red instead. Tan just not doing it for me" Clay complained, joining in the convo aswell.

"I'm not really a beach guy more like a night swim guy" Alex shrugs. 

"I can see myself enjoy both to be honest!" Charlie add in as well before Sheri joins in with a short "same".

Zach then approach the group later on while sliding his wallet back into his pants back-pocket.

"That girl is looking at you, Zach" Clay suddenly utter as all of them look at her, "wow. super subtle guys" Clay scoffed as the girl's cheek went rosy but still allow herself to smile at them.

"I think the real question is why are you looking at her" Zach raised his eyebrow at Clay as then it is his turn to get flustered.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he scoffs, defensively. shaking his head in the process.

The group then start to whistle at Clay as some goes 'ooh' in an attempt to tease him. 

"Shut up I don't wanna hear it" He mutter before walking away from the group but take a glance at that girl again as she smiles at him which then he decides to smile back.

..

The group then walks towards their room as Chloe and Sheri walks side by side pulling the tray from its pole whereas Charlie and Clay pushing the tray from the back with Zach and Alex walks bit behind them. 

"For a moment there, I almost forgot that you are the 'ladies man' " Alex started as he did the air quote gesture for 'ladies man' part.

"Do you feel threatened?" Zach teased playfully as Alex rolls his eyes.

"I don't have a reason to be" Alex mutters back, looking front as Zach glance at him for a second.

"right.." he said quietly.

" What's that?" Alex asked, looking back at Zach.

"Nothing.. I just said 'yeah' " He chuckles. 

They both then continue to walk, talking empty words even though they were both thinking about the kiss and questioning to whether they should confront the other about it or not, as both of them decided to bit their tongue.

..

"Finally unpacked and set" Zach whine before jumping onto one of the King sized bed. The room was provided with two sets of bed and two closets. 

Alex looks at Zach before shaking his head and sat on the couch instead. Clay was checking the bathroom as Charlie checks the channel on the tv. It was still considered big space since they have couch but the bed worries Alex, a bit .

Clay then walks back into the room space and looks at Zach, then Alex, then Charlie before back at the bed. 

"Nope. I'm not gonna get squished by Zach. Charlie, you and I, same bed." He announced as the three of them look at him.

"That's the most queer-coded thing you ever said, Clay" Zach muttered but slips a few chuckles after which then got an eyeroll from Clay.

"wait- Why didn't I get a vote on this-" Alex scoffed, raising his eyebrows towards Clay.

"yeah because you're like.. tiny.. than me is that" Clay said carefully.

"I'm taller than you?"

"Yeah but. tiny. And also if we're both in the same bed, I assume Charlie would get squished by Zach and he's pretty tall compare the two of us"

As Alex just shook his head but didn't press any further as Zach and Charlie just watch the whole banter before a few knocked was heard. 

"Hey guys!" Chloe cheered after Clay open the door for her and Sheri.

"Someone is happy" Zach lean against one of his fore arms and palm up his head to support his weight, facing the girls that just come in. Chloe wiggle her eyebrow a few times at him as his jaw dropped.  "Wait- no way. But we just here for like two hours maybe??" he gasped.

The others just look at him confused. They totally 'get freaky' and only Zach knows about it since he was in car rides with them. He kind of expect it was an all talk and no action type of thing, but nope, he was just wrong.

Sheri then clears her throat before sitting down at one of the couch as well "What if we play some games while we wait for the evening to come?.. besides we are still tired after the journey" 

They all just look at each other at first before Zach sit up then sat on the edge of the bed "Yeah I'm guessing we are pretty 'tired' after the unpacking" he utter while stressing the word tired towards Sheri as she rolls her eyes subtly.

"What if we play '7 minutes in heaven' "  Chloe suggested, raising her hand. 

"No fair. you guys are literally a couple" Clay scoffed rolling his eyes again, before finding seats nearby.

" I'll give it a pass. I just really trust my girlfriend right now. Besides no one said what they're gonna do behind close door. okay? We can even just talk like confession.. in church " Chloe rambles on.

"The church reference was out of place. and in a way, kind of funny" Charlie chuckles.

 "Doesn't that makes it weird since it was just us here" Alex asked, looking around.

"Well, it could be like an ice breaking in a way" Charlie then adds again before Chloe agrees which eventually Sheri too.

"Fine" Alex shrugs, since it's three against one.

"Fuck it. I'm down for any games" Clay then adds in.

"Okay good! I'm gonna use an app cause we don't have a bottle obviously, to decide who is with who and they can do the 7 minutes in the bathroom since the closet barely have space" Chloe then adds in again as she taps on her phone. 

"I didn't even agree.." Zach chimes in as Sheri shushed him which makes him rolls his eyes.