Mage Alex vs Fighter Zach

The other few weeks have been hectic for the boys. There's Alex Standall, the witty mage vs Zach Dempsey, the brute fighter. It have been chaos all around.

Zach with his perfectly booming loud virtue making sure Alex find no peace in his own room whilst Alex was more of a smart prankster that makes Zach's small inconvenient even greater.

Few examples of this would be when Alex puts itching powder in the inner of Zach's shoes or Zach brought his friends to loiter inside their room and make a mess, especially on Alex side of the room or Zach would just simply sings on top of his lungs whenever Alex's studying or even Alex eat cookies on top of Zach's bed so the cookie crumbs scattered on it.

Surprisingly, no physical violence occur out of this mischief. A positive chaos in a way.

Even so, Alex keeps on getting this extra underlying annoyance when it comes to Zach.

He didn't even do anything all sometimes he's simply just standing nearby or when he suddenly lean his head a little too close that Alex slightly jumped, clenched his jaw and replied back with a very sarcastic remarks. He got heated up or even flustered and he didn't like it. Especially not because of Zach.

On another side of the coin, Zach do get irritated over these pranks and satisfied when his prank got the reaction he wanted. But he wouldn't lie, he did finds it way more enjoyable when Alex got flustered or red face over something so simple. Over something that's not even a prank he set up. That satisfaction feels that he have over it, probably need its own hall of fame. 

...

" Fuck Zach. Didn't you need to study or some shit?" Alex sighs irritated as his eyebrows drew together. He was glued together to his desk at this point, trying to study and what not.

Zach was still in the middle of catching M&Ms that he popped to the air with his mouth.

"I would just wing it" He munched the chocolate after caught it and about to pop another one to the air.

Alex was in the middle of scribbling in his notes for his upcoming midterm exams. "You know that you are in college right? and not in high school" He grunts while still focusing on his notes.

Zach stay still for a moment, holding the M&Ms in his finger while looking at it before smirks to himself

"So you are just gonna expect my high school to be peachy huh? Wow Alex, one way to stereotypes the 'jock' " Zach mocks before continue to munch on his M&Ms.

"Well, no. But didn't you said that you're in sports to Lambda Chi Alpha remember?" Alex rolls his eyes, getting a bit defensive as he tap his pen on paper a few times. He couldn't focus again to his notes thanks to Zach.

"Okay. I lied on that one." He sighs "- but Believe it or not, I used to be honored students. Perfect attendance. Perfect marks. Even a whole Valedictorian-" Zach starts to brag proudly.

"It was the end of high school that I realize I miss out so much on fun stuff so I work out the whole summer and then decided to become a fratboy where I party all night basically trying to live what I have been missing out during years of high school" He ended. He probably gonna regret sharing too much to Alex but what's done is done.

Alex swings around the swivel chair to face Zach. He couldn't really grasped Zach being a whole nerd. 'yikes again, with the stereotyping' he thought to himself but still couldn't help to get curious on how many changes did Zach actually makes.

"Okay, so why aren't you in like Stanford or some Ivy league college" Alex asked.

"You can really laidback in that kind of college do you?" Zach scoffed as Alex bit his bottom lips with his brow furrows and face his desk once again.

"You are jeopardizing your whole future over parties. That's kinda dumb" Alex spew out before swings back facing his desk and continue to scribbles in his notes.

"College is college. Diploma is Diploma. Besides Berkeley is not a bad college and it's still a whole music courses-" Zach uttered "-which is more important to me than you, clearly" Alex cut him off without taking a glance. Zach looks at Alex with his mouth wide open as he got a bit snapped out of it. He calls him out, sure, nothing new but for a moment. He just now realizing that he used to be just like Alex. "Sit still and look pretty" wasn't something he thought he could relate to before. For a moment he doubt himself thinking was it even worth it on what he is trying to acquire?

"uh.." He clears his throat before shook his head. Stand still for a moment, processing before proceed to took out his basketball ball out from under his bed.

Alex turn around again looking at Zach. "Where are you going?" He asked as confusion dawn on his face, looking at Zach that was by the door.

"Playing basketball" He answered nonchalantly while slipping on his shoes.

"It's night?" Alex scoffed.

".. Which makes it a more appropriate time to play it" He said sarcastically as Alex rolls his eye again.

"-just go focus on your notes music man" He shrugs and leave the room and Alex by themselves. Peace finally.