Party all-nighters

The Lambda Chi Alpha was known for its daily party and Zach being into the whole thing have been all out and determined to party hard each night. There just never a day where he didn't over-party.

The consequences come in late as these past few days, Zach would get into class and would asleep during lecture. The tire finally kicks in and he just wasn't at his best self.

Today Professor Baker gave out the students their exam paper back as she asked some of the kids that sat in the front row to hand out the paper.

Naturally, Alex was asked too since he sat on the front row. The last paper he got was Zach's  as he approached his desk with him casually asleep while covering his face from the professor with the textbook.

 The last paper he got was Zach's  as he approached his desk with him casually asleep while covering his face from the professor with the textbook

(Alex being unamused, circa 2021)

Alex cleared his throat a few times as he reached Zach's table hoping Zach would magically be awake without him having the need to physically touch him.

" Zach.. "

" Zach! "

" ZACH!! " He raised his voice as Zach finally jumped awake.

"Yep, I'm up!" He slurs while adjusting the vision infront of him, finding Alex with a paper and an unamused look.

"Your exam paper" Alex shrugs before handing back his paper.

Zach looks at it and scowled. He got 'D' as he just shrugs it off and crumpled his exam paper.

Alex watch him with his brow furrow before rolls his eyes.

"Maybe you need to stop partying and actually focus on your studies instead" Alex utter nonchalantly even though it sounds more like a mock than an advice in Zach's head. Considering their strained relationship at hand.

"That will be none of your business, Alex" He grinned cheekily at Alex in attempt to annoy him.

"Why did I even bother" Alex rolls his eyes once again before went back to his seats.

Zach watches Alex leaves before starts to uncrumpled his exam paper and sighs.

He knows Alex probably mean well but he don't wanna look fragile, moreover infront of Alex. Besides getting a D in Introduction to Music is pretty embarrassing, even though it was a mock exam. As much as Zach didn't really focus in his class, he used to be able to just skimmed through and get a passed at least.

So yeah. This was pretty bad.