Standall the Solutionist

( cw// slightly nsfw? )

Alex was leaning his back against his bedframe texting Winston as Zach came in later, all sweaty.

He looks at Zach and basically checking him out. The sweats slowly dripping down his face, The sticky clothes that clench tightly on the fit of his abs, his veins that was seeming so attractive and the grip on the basketball. It was so hot, everything about it until Zach starts to speak out.

"Take a picture, that will last longer" He teased as Alex went back facing his phone and clear his throat. Blushing violently as his face turn scarlet red.

"Fuck off, Zach" Alex growled as Zach chuckles. Alex was basically mental slapping himself at this point. Checking out his nemesis in broad nightlight. Not fucking cool, lex.

"So.. do you think I'm hot?" He continue to tease, smirking cheekily towards Alex while putting his basketball ball away.

"ugh. We are not having this fucking conversation and I do NOT find you hot in anyway" Alex scowled as he covered himself with his blanket.

"See the thing is, Zach, even if I like boys doesn't mean I would like you. You know?" Alex utter scornfully while still focusing on his phone, or at least try to.

"So you mean like there's a possibility?" Zach's nodded as he mouth 'got it'. He took of his sweaty shirts, put it inside his laundry basket and grab his towel nearby. Alex gulped quietly at the scene as he scrolled furiously through his social media.

"I'm not gonna fall for a straight guy if that's what you're worried about" Alex rolls his eyes as Zach replied with "who said I'm straight?"

Alex was a bit dumbfounded and speechless. It seems like Zach enjoying this too much and it starts to annoy Alex.

"That doesn't change anything" He said sternly.

"Okay" Zach laughs putting his hand up in surrender before he leaves to the bathroom. Alex peeked at the door as he feels like he's about to combust when he's hard rock already. He quickly turns off the light and cover himself with blanket. Hoping to finish his business before Zach's come back.

...

"I think I knew the solution to Zach's situation" Alex started to Winston as they walk their way to another class.

"So what are you gonna do about it??" Winston asked, looking at Alex all curious.

"Clearly all he wanted was to be in Lambda Chi Alpha?? So I just have to ask them" Alex utter satisfied as Winston look at him as if he just lost his sanity.

"Alex, you pick a fight with them infront of the whole campus. What makes you think that's a good idea?" Winston shook his head.

"Well yeahh but we simply would make a deal or something. Historically, agreements between two different parties is basically inevitable." He uttered wittily even though Alex knew he did not think this through enough.

...

"Can you guys put Zach's back in Lambda Chi Alpha" Alex started to Bryce as he looks at him the same way Winston did, as if he loose his mind.

"Okay, listen-" Bryce shook his head, trying to be professional. "We already told Zach he needs to be the best of the best. In basically everything. Top campus for top student. You getting me?" He explained. "Besides you did beat him a few times" He chuckles as the other boys chuckles too. Alex looks at him with a blank expression.

".. So like I have to have lower marks than him?" He asked quietly, unsure. 'Bryce was so fucking vague for no reason' Alex thought. He definitely know he won't be able to be friend with Bryce. He annoys the shit out of Alex.

Bryce sighs in defeat.

"Listen kid, he just gotta impressed me in a really major scale. That's all it take" He said in simple term enough.

"Last time, he impressed us with the mascot thing and considering he have respectable father, that's enough to put him into Lambda Chi Alpha. If he can do better than that, then do better" Bryce scoffed.

Another new thing about Zach that Alex finds out for no reason. Respectable father? Lmao get outta here, Zach Bezzos.

"He just gotta prove himself? Got it" Alex nodded. Still distracted thinking of the solution.

"Hey, I don't know why it matter to you that much. I'm pretty sure you guys hate each other?" Bryce shrugs as Alex sneered at him cheekily. "I just can't wait to get rid off him"