Get to-gay-ther

"Anything new?" Chloe suddenly blurts out.

"Anything new what?" Zach ask as he plays with his drinking straw in his chocolate drinks. Zach and Chloe was at the dinner nearby getting food for the night.

"Yes. Progress? Between you and Alex and I don't know.. Charlie?" She shrugs while still waiting for her food.

"I think you are too invested in this" Zach jokes, shook his head slightly.

"I mean it's drama, duh?? and also I'm lacking of drama in my life right now. Me and my girlfriend are too happy to actually have one.. which is kinda boring but in a good way cause she's amazing" She chuckles at her words.

"I'm gonna tell her you said that it's boring!" Zach threaten her playfully.

"Zach, if you do that.. your cars will be gone from existence" She threaten while forcing a smile to Zach as he does a zipping lips gesture.

"Well, since you wanna know so bad.. technically for some reason the other night Alex invites him to watch a movie night with us. Which started as our movie nights" Zach utter frustrated.

flashback

"I had bought us pizza!" Zach chimes in as he gets into the room with the pizza box and saw Charlie sat on the edge of Alex bed with Alex beside him.

"Oh! Hope it's  enough for the three of us" Alex blurted out peeping at the Pizza.

".. Yeah! Of course. It's a three Pizza box duh" Zach scoffed, trying to play it cool as he closed the door with the back of his feet.

"So how are we gonna do this? Should we merge our bed together or get another mattress cause the gap is too big in the middle and we're not gonna sat on the floor watching the movies" He shrugs before placing the pizza box on the table.

"Well I have mattress in my room" Charlie suggest as Zach looks at him hand on hips.

"Nahh. Let's just merge the bed. That's too much of a work" He muttered before telling them to stand up and help merging the beds.

After that, the three of them went to prepare for the movie, one for the setup, one for the food and another sorting the beds.

Alex then sat on his side of the bed as Zach looks at the bed before jumping to the middle. "Dibs on the middle seats" He calls out as Alex looks at him with brows furrow. "Zachh!" He uttered as Zach looks at him with unamused looks. "I'm. taking. the. middle. seats." He said sternly which then makes Alex rolls his eyes.

He looks at Charlie as he pats the side of his bed. "Come on sit down, Charles!" He smiles as Charlie chuckles and sat down.

Zach then smile to himself, satisfied by his action to make sure Alex and Charlie are apart. "Ready Player One Let's goo!" He mutters excitedly as he get one of the pizza out of the box.

...

"No way. There's no way he's the first to figure that out" Zach whine as Alex rolls his eyes. "Well it's possible?" He answered.

"Yeah, Zach that's not even farfetched" Charlie added aswell as Zach shrugs. "Yeah. Agree to disagree." He ended as both Charlie and Alex shook their heads.

"Also the bodysuit thing reminds me so much of the black mirror movie where he fucks his friend in games?" Zach chuckles as Alex looks at him with brows furrowed.

"I mean that's hot" He looks back at Alex with a smug face. "You watched that right? Charles? The one with Anthony Mackie?" He glanced at Charlie for a second.

"Yeahh??" Charlie answered reluctantly.

"So you're saying two animated character fucking each other is hot?" Alex scoffs as Zach rolls his eyes.

"I mean yes but also like no one knows and no one's judging you. Sounds like a free world" Zach said mindlessly as Alex looks at him a bit concerned but shrugs it off.

"I can see that. Exploring gender and sexuality would be easier without the judgemental of the society" Charlie blurts out as both Zach and Alex looks at him.

"Yeah. Exactly" Zach smiled at him as he face the screen once more.

"What a queervasation!" Zach looks at Alex as he wiggles his brows a few times with Alex rolls his eyes again for the hundreth times atleast.

Charlie then look at Zach "How do you know that I-" He stopped midway as they both look at him.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. because I was talking about me and Alex-" Zach starts, eventhough he sees Charlie as a competition but he wouldn't wanna assume things.

"Oh? Thought Alex said something. Guess I just outed myself" He shrugs.

"Charlie, you know I wouldn't do that" Alex muttered concerned, yet a bit taken aback Charlie would think that.

Zach bit his inner lips as he felt the tense between the two.

"I mean the three of us technically are so.. it's a fucking safe space here" He blurted out before patting on both of the boys shoulder.

"Wait, you are?" Charlie suddenly asked  as Zach looks at him skeptically.

"I just said that, Charles." He shrugs as Alex raise his eyebrows.

"Wow. There's a lot to unpack between the two of you" Alex suddenly said as they look at him.

"What? I already know that you both are. It's not a new news for me" He scoffs before getting up to a clean up as the others starts to getting up aswell.

While they are cleaning up, Zach can't stop to look at Alex and Charlie works side by side and have a better chemistry than he did with Alex.

Zach wasn't bothered by his sexuality but more on, the fact that now it's not a secret anymore, would Charlie finally makes his move on Alex?

End of flashback

"I mean technically that's it. We watch the movie that supposed to be our thing but he makes it a three person activity" Zach scoffed, totally cancels out the later conversations they had.

"Wow. That sucks. Better luck next time" Chloe coughs up as Zach rolls his eye but get quiet for a second.

"But.. I don't know. Seeing them together that night.. I started to think that maybe I'm not as good for Alex as I think I am. I feel like Charlie would be so much better for him and I can't compete with that" He suddenly blurts out. Chloe being caught off guard looks at him concern.

"I mean you don't really get to decide that" Chloe muttered which cause Zach to smile at her.

"That's super cheesy but a good one" He added as she roll her eyes playfully.

"Of course.. why would you think I'm in such a happy relationship?" She tries to brag but can't help to chuckles afterwards.