A Dog Tragedy

Alex is in the middle of searching for songs to study. 'lo-fi studying soundtrack' He taps on the playlistHe hate to admit, but it did works to get him more focus. His study environment is crucial for him. No one mess with Standall Study Time!

As he was about to put on his headphones, a bark was heard. He looks to the source which he thinks coming from the window. It wasn't much of a hard guess since there's only one big window facing outside.

"Hello?" He asked but can't help to roll his eyes to himself because he felt pretty dumb.

"BARK"

Alex startled slightly before standing up from his seats and approach the window.

Suddenly, a chihuahua dog breed jump onto him as he fell backwards on his back while trying to secure the chihuahua away from the impact. Dogs safety always come first in Standall's household.

"What- what are you doing here??" Alex ask, feeling bewildered.

The dogs keep barking before another figure jumps into his room from his window. Mind you that Alex room is on the second floor.

"Oh thanks for catching the dog for me" The guy said as he hide himself behind the wall next to the window and peek through the same window.

"What are you fucking doing in my room?" Alex spat out "And why is this dog wearing this fancy pink clothes?"

Alex holds the dog with fancy pink tutus while trying to stand up but the dog bark on his face which makes him dropped the dog as it then ran to hides under Alex's bed.

"Stole it from Alpha Delta Phi (ΑΔΦ) sorority and if I bring this to Lambda Chi Alpha (ΛΧΑ) fraternity, I could easily get into that campus" The guy starts to explain before whistling 'here boy' to the dog.

"Well? Okay?" Alex utter, uninterested.

"You gotta leave, I need to study" He continues as he gestured for the guy and the dog to leave his room.

"What? It's still so early? We're only two weeks in" He looks at Alex with his brows furrows. He remember seeing Alex in his class and vice versa but they barely talk then.

"I'm Zach by the way. Zach Dempsey." Zach smiles before bending down to peek under the bed.

Zach Dempsey have broad shoulder, athletic build body and pretty tall with the height of 6'3. Have a very distinct Asian feature with black hair and dark brown eyes. Frat material perse.

(Zach Dempsey, circa 2021)

"Well I'm Alex. Alex Standall." He shrugs as he peeks under the bed as well.

"Hey! The dog is biting my cap. Bad dog! Bad Dog!" Alex scowled towards the chihuahua as Zach try to pull the dog out from under the bed.

Suddenly, Alex's room door bust wide open. "Cookies?" A brunette guy asked as the dog starts to make a run for it through the door while bringing Alex's cap with it.

In a rushed both Alex and Zach look to the door and about to catch up but Zach accidentally stumbled onto Alex and fell on top of him.

Alex blushed violently as he push Zach away "get off of me!" He yells out before pull himself together to stand up. 

Zach didn't say a word as he put his hands up in defeat and rolls away before standing up and without another moment, ran after the dog. Alex hasten up his speed as well, running behind Zach