Gives Em Hell

Alex is coming back to his dorm after spending the weekend with his family. He skipped Monday's class since he still have full attendance and strike one won't be much of a problem for him.

It was already night time when he arrives at his dorm. Not to mention he dyed his hair back to its natural color. Everything was just peachy at that moment.

( Alex with his natural hair color, circa 2021 )

Alex then grab his room keys from the back-pocket of his jeans then unlocked the room door.

He then open the door wide and dragged his suitcase with him into the room before turning on the lights.

"Are you asleep?" Alex asked as he close the door and hang his jacket on a hook behind the door.

"Well I was" Zach shrugs annoyed as Alex gasp and turn around quickly.

"What?"

"What the fuck?"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??!"

"Where's Winston??!!" Alex about to yelled but try to refrain since it's already late and he didn't wanna make a fuss. He then quickly looks around outside of the room before closing the door.

"I think we kinda trade place. He stays at the Lambda Chi" Zach yawn as he change his position form laying down to a sitting position.

Alex looks at Zach suspiciously, didn't buy a single word that he just utter.

"He would've told me. I don't trust you!" Alex scowled annoyed before taking out his phone and text Winston.

"Okay" Zach put his hand up in defeat before continue reading a book on the side of his bed before leaning against the headboard.

Texting

Alex: hey winnie. 1 question. where tf are u??

Winston: I'm in my room? are u ok?

Alex: oh really?? unless u are asian and 6 ft 3. i don't see it 🙄

Winston: Oh? I thought he told u? Monty invited me to stay at the campus which I decline at first cause ?? but Zach said he have group project with u and it would be better for him to be your roommate. He practically begged me 😏.. and so I agreed.

End of Text

It took a few minutes for Alex to comprehend the whole text. There's so many things wrong with it and he didn't even knew where to start.

"We- we don't even have group project?" Alex started as he look up from his phone to Zach.

"We will" Zach replied.

"Probably not even gonna be in the same group" Alex continued.

"Probably." Zach replied again, shortly while focusing on his book as Alex sighs and roll his eyes.

"Fine. Whatever. Just stay on your side of the room" Alex warn before unpacking his stuff as Zach smirks deviously to himself.

Game on.