Hey Sheri Holland

Zach felt so immature when he have to wait for Alex to leave the room while hiding behind few walls away, peeking at their room door every minutes.

Luckily he had already packed earlier last night so he just need to grab the bag and go.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Zach. you fucking dumbass" He mutter to himself, shook his head as the embarassment was still there; haunting him.

....

All of them were supposed to gather near both Zach's and Charlie's car as it were already parked side by side near the campus.

The first person to arrive was Clay, followed by Charlie and Alex. Then Zach's arrives to the scene later on.

"Hey guys" He started as both Charlie and Clay greets him back. Alex then also reply with "Hey Zach" but as Zach looks at him eye-to-eye his face started to get flustered. Alex even said it in his usual tones yet today Zach can't stop himself from thinking how sexy his voice sounds. He did find Alex attractive but today, it just flare up. If there's a scale it would be beating up the limits.

Before the other caught up to it Zach quickly move to open the boots of his car and loads in his bag while also avoiding Alex.

'Shit, this is bad' he thought to himself. His heart pounded so fast just by looking at him 'What. The. Fuck.'

"Zach!" A voice booming from the side, greeting Zach as he jumped slightly.

"Chloe!" He grunts as she rolls her eyes.

"You act like you just seen a ghost, Zachy" she whined. Another girl then pop up behind Chloe as she smiles towards Zach "Hey Zach!"

"Hey Sheri! How's my favourite cheerleader! " Zach said before hugging her.

( Sheri Holland and Chloe Rice, circa 2021)

"She's MY favourite cheerleader!" Chloe utter defensively before holding Sheri closer.

" You guys seems to know each other" Alex suddenly blurts out that makes Zach jumps again for the second time. "Jesus- Alex!" He whined.

Alex ignored Zach as he introduced himself to Sheri "I'm Alex. Nice to meet you!" as she did the same.

"Sheri is actually a cheerleader in my high school. We're friends and then I met Chloe through Sheri, we hung out a lot then later found out that we are in the same college and taking the same course." Zach casually try to explain before asking Chloe to pass her luggage as he rearrange the bags, in attempt to avoid making another eye contact with Alex.

" Yeahh. Zach used to be the School body president. He's like super nerd with glasses and everything" Sheri chuckles as she have flashbacks of her high school days.

"We do NOT talk about that" Zach snorted.

"You don't hear that everyday. Actually, tell me more" Alex smiles sheepishly as Zach rolls his eyes.

"Actually what we need to talk about is why Zach is so jumpy today" Chloe started, getting curious as she was looking at Zach skeptically.

"Did something happen?" Sheri chimes in.

"Uhhhh.. w-what?" Zach laughs nervously, looking away.

"I'm perfectly fine!" He scoffed. Alex knows what's up start to smile subtly to himself.

"Yeah Zach.. why are you being so jumpy today??" Alex adds in too with a smirk on his face.

After avoiding looking at Alex the whole time they were there, Zach then starts to look at him with annoyed expression as Alex scrunched his face, giving the same energy.

For a split second, Zach glance towards Alex lips again as now it's Alex turn to looks away and blinking nervously to himself.

Zach getting flustered again, he starts to face the boots of his car and told Chloe and Sheri to wait inside the car.

Alex did small wave to the girls before walking up into Charlie's car.

....

"You know what's unfair? Me not sitting in the back with my girlfriend" Chloe whines as Sheri chuckles.

"It's okay, babe. When we arrive there it is gonna be freaky" Sheri cheered. Chloe then proceeds to winks at her.

"Ew guys. Gross. I don't need to know that" Zach whined.

"Awww looks at this cranky baby" Chloe jokes as Sheri chuckles.

"You got your chance with Alex one day" Chloe jokes as Sheri gasped.

"No way?! That Alex just now??" She asked suprised as Chloe covers her mouth and mutters an 'omg'

"First of all, I did not say I like Alex" Zach rolls his eyes, getting defensive.

"Zach, I did help you with Jeff last time. You don't need to hide this from me" Sheri mutters reassured.

" I do think Alex is too fine for you but I'll definitely root for you guys" She jokes as Chloe cackles and gives her a mini high five.

"UH- excusee me?!" Zach started, sarcastically getting offended.

"What do you mean he's too fine for me?!" He mocked as Chloe laughs louder.

"I'm just saying Zach!" Sheri raised her hands in defeat before the radio starts playing their favourite songs as they sang along with it.