Them and Us

The week was filled with both classes and group practice. Since after the band formed, the five of them hang out in both classes and in between classes at the Cafeteria.

They even sat next to each other as it line up from Chloe, Zach, Charlie, Alex and Clay from left to right.

...

Chloe was texting her gf as she then looks to her side to the boys where Clay is doodling, Charlie and Alex talks to each other while Zach scrolling through his phone.

"psst Zach" Chloe starts to whisper to him as he then looks at her.

"what?" he whisper back, annoyed.

"closer" She rolls her eyes as Zach reluctantly lean closer.

"I just want you to know that-" She whispered to Zach's ear with her hand next to her mouth as Zach listen carefully.

"-Eventho Charlie and Alex are talking, he definitely glares at us right now"

Zach then spontaneously smiles and glance at Alex which the fact that Alex was caught glaring until he looks away, makes Zach chuckles.

Chloe then chuckles aswell as she back away again and write on her phone, texting Zach.

Text

Chloe: I told you he is also into you, jesus christ Zachy just make your move already.

Zach: That was a coincidence, beside
it doesn't even proves anything.

Chloe: Zach?! are you really gonna let Charlie get to him first?

Zach: I'll make my move
when I'm sure okay.
It's no problem at all 💩

Chloe:🙄

End of Text

...

Zach place his bag on the chair as Alex slides to the seats next to him.

"Are you guys laughing at me?" He suddenly blurts out. This is the only class where it was just Zach and Alex as the others are under different lecturer.

"Oh. Thought you don't wanna seat next to me" Zach yawned, or pretending to.

"What? I never said that" Alex said, getting defensive before snapped back "-you are trying to change the conversations!" He whined.

"No you did not. But you did kinda show it when you rush to sit in between Clay and Charlie instead of next to me" Zach said skeptically as Alex rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't even matter-" He mutters quietly as Zach looks back at Alex, unconvinced but decided not to press it any further.

"We are not laughing at you, perse." Zach started but didn't even know how to say it without mentioning why.

"and?"

"Nope. that's it. We are not laughing at you." Zach said casually as Alex rolls his eyes and look at him.

"So like what? you want me to sit next to you or something" Alex tries to joke around it as Zach looks back at him and said "Well, yeah?"

Alex almost caught off guard as his jawdropped and looks at Zach with his brow furrows. He did not expect that.

"Well.." he clears his throat and start to face front since usually he sits infront but he was only sitting next to Zach right now to ask about the laughs that Zach and Chloe shares. "Okay" He blurted out after few minutes and standing up while about to walks to his seat before Zach caught his arms.