7 minutes in Mid

Even though Zach didn't say much, he remember the last '7 minutes in Heaven', during his freshman year. He was not on his glow up phase yet. Skinny kid with braces and glasses, not to mention asian. Safe to say not everyone would enjoy being locked up 7 minutes with him. He has been avoiding this game ever since. Until right now at least.

"So Zach.. because you disagree. You'll be first!" Chloe  mocked cheekily as she taps on her phone. Zach sighs before laying back. Not that Chloe nor Sheri knows about his freshman year tragic phase. "I still stand with my opinion. This game is pretty dumb. I don't know why are we even-" 

"-with Alex" Chloe cuts him off as her app show their name side by side.

"-Alright then, come on Alex." Zach jumps up quickly from the bed then point his thumb to the bathroom as the others start to snickers whereas Alex just raise his eyebrow unimpressed. 

"Zach you have the worst willpower ever" Clay snorts. 

"He's always ready to bully me. we all know this by now" Alex jokes, in a way trying to make the situation more subtle before standing up.

"Alright lads. Go get locked up now!" Chloe rushed them as Zach raised his hand in defeat before walking towards the bathroom lazily with Alex tailing from behind, regretting to even be in this game.

...

Zach then locks the bathroom door before placing his ears near the door.

"Do you think they are listening?" Alex asked as he watch Zach still focusing with his mini task.

"No. I don't think so. I can still hear them laughing from the couch" He shrugs before moving away from the door and lean against the edge of the sink-counter.

"So.." Zach started as Alex looks at the door then at him before smiling cheekily while approaching him "I'm not gonna kiss you again if that's what you're hoping" 

Zach then burst out a chuckles before looking at Alex "Yeah.. no.. of course!" he scoffs.

"Love that we can joke about it" He shook his head, glance at Alex as he smiles back at him. 

Then it was quiet. 

Alex hand was on his hips glancing at Zach as he, for once, biting down on his words as well, shuffling his feet mindlessly and glance back towards Alex. It was awkward but at the same time he didn't mind it at all. Zach kinda wish the bathroom is a bit smaller so they'll get closer. Just his luck he guess.

or so he thought.

Not a moment later, Alex then pulls him by his shirt, as Zach was wearing double layer, a shirt and an over-jacket, towards him and then without a second thought, crashed their lips together. It's all he has been wanted to do since the morning. To taste Zach's lips again on his.

This time, they both kissing back as Zach wrapped his arms around Alex tiny waist and pulls him closer, closing the gaps between them while cherishing the kiss. The tender kiss then become more hungrier and aggressive as Alex carefully push him against the bathroom wall, while letting their tongue get every taste, getting every bit of smell of that moment to how warmth they were together but still do it careful enough so they wouldn't make too much noise. The tension and the secrecy of the situation of it all give him adrenaline rush that makes it even fun to do. 

He still can't believe he was literally having a making out session with Zachary Dempsey. The man he use to fight on the daily.

They both starts to flinched and stop the kiss when Chloe's alarm rings from outside which was loud enough to be heard from the inside of the bathroom.  Zach hand gripping onto Alex's shoulder as Alex look at him with wide eyes before they both let out a quiet laugh.

"That was. wow" Zach started, eyes still glistening with hunger and excitement.

"Amazing. Fireworks" Alex adds in smiling.

"Can't believe you are sucker for my kiss" Zach then tease which lead Alex to roll his eyes again, jokingly.

"Ugh. Never again" he sassed.

"You just called it fireworks" Zach wiggle his eyebrows cheekily as this leads Alex to snort "Too bad I kinda like fireworks" 

"Love birds come on out!" Chloe called out as both Zach and Alex was checking themselves in the mirror before walking out. Alex walks out first as Zach sneakily kiss the back of his head as Alex quickly face him with eyes wide but can't help to smile while mouthing 'stop'. 

"How was it" Chloe asked as they sat back down to the seats assign earlier.

"We were just talking about this movie.. with a moving crab thing.. from an egg" Zach squints his eyes, trying to think of the lies. Alex then sighs in exasperation. Zach sucks at this.

"The movie is... Alien?" Clay guessed as Zach then put one finger on the side of his nose and the other pointing at Clay. "Correct. sir. We even act the part. I'm the crab thing sucking the soul out of the host, aka Alex."

Sometimes Alex wonder how did he even get attracted to Zach. His dumbass might just spill every secret. But no one even question it. Not even Chloe who usually will react. They all thought him and Zach, acted out Aliens scene. for seven fucking minutes.

" Next round.. Clay and Chloe" 

...

"I'm done with Alien. Different movie perhaps?" Zach mutters as now it is his turn with Charlie. Charlie then locks the door before walking towards Zach.

"I'm thinking.." Zach started before crossing his arms and pursed his lips. There's multiple movie in his mind, even though last time was technically a lie so he didn't really know how to acted out another movie now. 

"Hmm maybe 21 jum-" Zach started  before he was cut off by a lips on his. It was a short kiss. 

"I-" Zach blinks his eyes a few times. Both in shock and confused.

Charlie face was red as he looks at Zach with determine expressions.

" I've liked you, Zach. I have always liked you since the start. I admit that I make excuses to get Alex to invite me when I heard you guys are roommate. He didn't know of course.." Charlie started as Zach was still there, speechless. How can he, when he did NOT see this coming at all.

"When you enjoy my cookie, when you sat next to me during class and lunch or during the movie time when you ask me to sit next to you, or even yesterday when you put your arms around me.. my heart beats faster and I know then.. that I like you" Charlie continue to confess.

"Charlie.." Zach started, trying to collect his words. He tries to callback the times they had together before and it never crossed his mind at all that Charlie likes him instead "I- thought you like Alex?"

"What? I mean no. We are just friends." He shrugs and before Zach can answer, the alarm ring was heard. They both looks at the door in unison before back facing each other.

"You don't have to answer now. I'll give you time" Charlie smiles brightly at him as if a burden was lifted before stepping out from the bathroom.

Zach was loss of words.  Compare to his freshman tragedy, he did not know which one takes the cake for '7 minutes of What the fuck? ' .