Opposite Troupe

THIS FEW WEEKS have been pretty normal, as normal can be. 

Class 

Break 

and more class. 

At least 80% of Alex classes match with Zach's which in normal sense means daily war between the two.

Normal days would include Zach caught staring at Alex as Alex gave him a full glare and Zach would reply with a satisfied smirks towards him. Clearly the intention is to irritate Alex. It what he believes anyway. 

However, the class was terrible for Alex at least since it always favor Zach in a way. Considering Zach is a whole Lambda fratboy now, most girls or boys are basically sucking up on his bullshit and try to impress him. It felt like high school once more. The reeks of frat privileges' varsity wearer mf.

Alex wasn't half as bad in term of getting approach or even flirted as there are still some girls try to approach him. Makes sense since they didn't know about his sexuality.

He didn't think it was much of a big of a deal about his sexuality. He already come out to his parents, his school friends and it will constantly will be a reintroduction for his sexuality. At this point he just didn't bother to mention it until someone gonna ask about it. 

Also being determined to graduate in excel here and it might've just help him to kickstart his career in music or entertainment industry. Either way he was passionate about it. Everything else is just a secondary thought at this point.

The biggest difference between Zach and Alex is that Alex is the smart student who knows most of the answer, not surprising since he actually studied for it as for Zach, he is that student who would turn answering session into a whole comedy arena. In a way, avoiding to actually answer the question.

(Zach "The Class Clown", according to Alex, circa 2021)

"Mr. Dempsey, if you could put that phone down, that would be splendid" Mrs. Baker, the professor starts to point out as the attention goes towards Zach who then noticed and put down his phone.

" I think social media is also a part of 'Introduction to Music'. No?" He started as he then sits upright.

"Oh yeah? Why was that?" She asked with on her eyebrow raised.

"For example, Facebook? The creator?

Mark Zucker-BACH"

He nodded slowly proud of himself as few snickers was heard erupted across the classroom.

Alex can mentally picture himself rolling his eyes like it's a bowling  games.

___

"Be honest professor, Zach is not funny right?" Alex suddenly utter in annoyance. He was in the middle of asking question about his assignment to professor Baker. The thing about professor Baker is that she was super laid back so it was easier to approach. It was only the two of them left as the other students already left the hall room.

"Well, it's not up for me to say. Humor differ for each person" She smiles calmly to Alex as he shook his head slightly.

"The thing is Alex, university is already stressful as it is. A little bit of fun between the crowd won't hurt as much" She continues as Alex release an exasperated sighs.

"Guess you're right" He replies quietly. "Mark Zucker-Bach was pretty funny" He added as professor Baker chuckles and nodded.