Lambda Chi Alpha - (ΛΧΑ)

Both Zach and Alex pretty much run through the hallways like madmen trying to catch up with the chihuahua.

The dog was pretty swift working it ways towards the campus ground.

Zach was ahead from Alex but still wasn't  a tail away near the dog.

Alex knowing they won't be able to catch up to the dog at that speed, he find a rock and throw it to hit the side of the trash can before it drops and making a trap for the dog which runs right into it.

"Gotcha!" Zach yelled as he quickly turn the trashcan back into standing position.

They got a few claps around as Alex finally catch up and took his cap back.

"This belongs to my brother. Shits sentimental" Alex scoffed as he dusted the cap. Zach chuckles while holding the dog in his arms, simply glad he got the dog.

Another voice booming in "That's pretty impressive. I believe you're Zach right?"  He uttered as a group of boys following behind him.

"I am Bryce, the president of Lambda Chi Alpha (ΛΧΑ) and I see you caught yourself the Alpha Delta's mascot which gives you one ticket straight into our fraternity" He cheers as Zach can only grin proudly.

The president of Lambda Chi Alpha - (ΛΧΑ) aka Bryce Walker. Brown hair blue eyes guy. He have distinguish presence, somewhere along the line of dominance.

 He have distinguish presence, somewhere along the line of dominance

(Bryce Walker, circa 2021)

"Love what you're doing with that trashcan trick." He added.

"Yeah, I used to be in football team in high school" Zach try to brag as Alex looks at him unamused.

"I'm the one that do the trash can trick" He said frustrated as all of them start to look at him.

"And who might you be?" Bryce asked raising one of his eyebrows, feeling skeptic over Alex and his bad first impression.

"He's Dylan" Zach answered spontaneously.

"It's fucking Alex you piece of shit" Alex scowled towards Zach, clenching his jaw. Zach just squint his eyes at Alex, probably have the ' I don't think so. I would remember ' monologue.

"If you wanna be in Lambda, just said so" Bryce sneer proud fully as Alex looks at him in dismay.

"No! I don't wanna be in your stupid fucking frat. Spending the day sucking up to your senior sounds like complete bullshit." Alex answered sternly. He didn't mean it in a bad way but that's the only comeback he have in mind at the moment and decided to go with it.

"Be careful who you pick fights with!" Another guy behind Bryce moves forward, being defensive.

"Calm down now Monty" Bryce holding him back.

"I think you should leave" Zach finally speaks out towards Alex as he felt the tense between the Lambda and Alex.

Alex only glares at them before starting to walk away.

"Zach, you're the same year as him so  make sure you're better than him in every sorts of way. Besides, Lambda is only for the best of the best. " Bryce utter at him, making sure he got the underlying point across before patting his shoulder and invite him into the campus.

"Y-yeah of course" Zach nodded reassure as he glance at Alex one last time before he was drown by sea of peoples.