Chapter - 2 🌹

Come to me Taeyong. Come to me. I need you. You have to come. Come here Taeyong. You own this. Wake up to the reality. Come to me Taeyong. Come to-

"Taeyong!!!"

He shot his eyes open while breathing heavily. His vision was still little blurry but he saw the person crouching beside him......his friend.

"You are up now. Okay? Calm down!" Taeil said as he helped him to sit on the bed. It took him a minute to normalize his breathing and thumping heartbeat, while Taeil moved his hands in circles on his back in order to calm him down.

"The same dream?"
Taeyong nodded.
"Its been years Taeyong and you are still having this dream. I think you should see a doctor?"
"Hmm sure." Taeyong said monotonously and got out of his bed heading to the bathroom. Taeil sighed.

It's been years still he is unable to console Taeyong to see a doctor. Every time he talked about it the younger would ignore or will say "you know we can't, Taeil". He knew as a matter of fact that Taeyong is not allowed to leave the bar except for doing his job. And why is that so?

Well it's because he has tried to run away several times in the past, and by past i mean years ago. But they still cage him. Now its better as he is allowed to go to his costumers alone because by know he has realised and his boss is confident that they will find him no matter where he run away.
But Taeil knew it's not the case here. If Taeyong wants then they could just sneak away for a while and go meet a doctor. It's just that the younger is using those silly restrictions as an excuse. He never wanted to see a doctor in the first place.

Taeil don't want to force him too much as Taeyong me regret sharing his problems later with him.

Taeil sighed.
If only he could do something to help Taeyong for once at least. Taeyong has helped him in paying his debts. Only if he could do something to help him too, only if he could get the courage to talk_
"Taeyong!"
The said man stopped in his track and faced Taeil giving him a questioning look.

"The boss is quite pleased this time maybe you can convince him. Talk to him Taeyong. Let's give it a try?"

The said boy just sighed and nodded as he saw the desperation in his friend's eyes. He can't deny Taeil, he is his only friend .......only family, only person who actually cares for him.

But i don't want to see a doctor!

Taeyong has this gut feeling that says noone can help him with this mess. As if it's not a simple dream. But he always push it back to the corner of his brain. He just don't want to think about it as his moto says

Life is already hard, don't make it harder.So live the good things and ignore the shits.

Taeyong said as he stood in the middle of the room, in front of an very fat old man who was seated on the sofa and his guards stood behind him. The guards were checking him out, and he knew.

I am sexy and i know it bitch!

Taeyong held his head up, gaze fixed on his so called"boss". He was a confident person and he like it that way. Even though he is scared or nervous deep inside, he would never let his enemies know it. And as for the old man on the couch..........he disgusts him. He was the one that dragged Taeyong in this dirty ditch. As much as he loves his life,............let me clarify it............. As much as he loves the fact that he is breathing, he absolutely hates the way he is living or more like his job. Apart from dancing tho. But he has his ways to survive and that's what he did. He is a man for whom people crave for. Maybe for his dance or maybe for his good fucks, but he is well desired person in his small world.....aka bar. People throwing so much money just to have a one hour pleasure with him. He has survived and is not begging. He is breathing and living, eventhough not his dream life but yeah! He is the king!!