Chapter - 12 🌹

Taeyong dragged his feet up the stairs, burden of disappointment on his shoulders and had worried expression. He was exhausted. All he had in mind was Ten. It's been more than twelve hours but he has no idea where Ten was. And the most dreaded thing was if his boss gets his hands on Ten first. He can only hope that he could find Ten before them. He turned the door knob with a sigh, he don't know what to tell Taeil and what not to. There were tons of different thoughts running across his mind and he was way too engrossed in them to notice a person running towards him, as he entered the house.

Taeyong grunted, air knocked out if him as a body collided against his, making him stumble back a bit but he soon gained his posture. He was ready to kick the person off of him but

"Taeyongieeee!!!!"

Taeyong's eyes went wide like an owl once he recognised the voice. He peeled the person off himself just to stare back in shock.

"TEN!!! Oh my God !!! Where were you?" Suddenly the disappointment and exhaustion vanished out in thin air. He was beyond relief. He could feel the huge burden or worries being lifted off his shoulders.

Ten gave him a cheeky smile before saying "Hell!!"

Taeyong's brows furrowed in confusion.
But soon his confusion was replaced by pure fury when he said "with Johnny".

The 1000 watt smile that Ten had after taking Johnny's name just added enough drops of anger to make the vessel overflow with it. He held Ten's ear, taking him by surprise and gave a nice 180 degree twist.

"Ai ai ai ai ai, ya! It hurts! Ouch ouch ! Taeyong!!!" Ten struggled to get out of the grasp but in vain.

"You went with him and never informed us?! How worried I was, do you have any idea?! And here you are being all cherry about it? Do you have any idea how much shits i have gone through huh?!" He spat angrily and dragged Ten inside with him.

"You little piece of shit!" He kept twisting Ten's ear making him scream accordingly............volume increasing and decreasing lol.

"Yongie, i can explain but let go of my ear first. I will tell you.......i don't have any wounds anymore. Look!" Ten somehow managed to console Taeyong to let him go. Taeyong inspected Ten and he was really fine.

No hickey. No marks. And he was walking normally without wincing.

Taeyong was about to ask the younger but

"Ah!" he winced as he felt a strong hit on the back of his head. He turned back to find a very furious looking Taeil with the World Wide deadly weapon in his right hand..................Slippers!!!!!

"What the f-" Taeyong's words were cut off as he saw Taeil aiming at him again and with all his might threw another slipper. But thankfully Taeyong ducked down and the slipper ended up on Ten's face flat.

"Like seriously hyung!!!! This is the 5th time you hit me with a fucking slipper!!!" Ten cussed annoyed.

The younger has been getting scoldings, flying chappals, flying pillow, flying bottles and flying what not, since he has told him the story.

"Because you deserve it!!! You both good for nothing shits!!! Where were you two mother freakimers!!? Morning when I came, none of you were here. Your phone on your beds and i have no clue. I was dead scared when boss called me he wants to see you. And then this idiot appeared out of nowhere from his room and says he just came back from a tour to hell, like what the actual hell!!"

"Did i miss something?" A third voice interrupted the tensed atmosphere.

The 3 Ts whipped their heads at the owner and glared at him. Yuta took a step back and raised his hands as if surrendering, even if he did nothing.