Chapter - 15 🌹

Jaehyun had an eyebrow arched and
biting his inner cheek while his judging gaze shift from Johnny to the new arrival and then back to Johnny.

"What did i say about meeting Ten?" Jaehyun asked with tone strict and demanding.

"Not allowed to see Ten for two weeks." Johnny mumbled and fiddled with his fingers. Whereas the new uninvited guest just gave a nervous smile when met eyes with the Demon Lord. Ten was sweating buckets too. No, he was not scared or something but he do was anxious and panicking.

Did i made a mistake coming to this place again?
He questioned himself again and again in his mind.

"So what is he doing here now?"

"A-actually, I can't go home so ...... So i came here" Ten hurriedly answered for Johnny.

"Huh?" Jaehyun gave him a questioning look. Does this place look like a hotel to him?

"I mean.......arghhhh. I fought with Taeyong and i dont want to face him now. Can you please let me stay, please?" Ten gushed, unable to come up with anymore excuse.

"And why do you think i will agree?" Jaehyun folded his arms against his chest and shifted his weight on one leg.

Before Ten could utter anymore word Johnny beat him to it.

"Jae~ come on! You have the kindest hear-"

"I don't have a heart Johnny." Jaehyun deadpanned, but this didn't stop Johnny

"I mean you are the kindest soul~"

"I am literally the king of the Hell Johnny!" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"You are the warmest person~" Johnny tried again

"Because i hold the power of fire and will set your ass on fire if you don't shut up."

"Come on Jae~~~ " Johnny whined like a kid and held Jaehyun's arm, while Ten was watching the scene with great amusement, his anxiousness long forgotten. Never in his life ever he thought of seeing Johnny like that. While Jaehyun was having secondhand embarrassment because of his friend.

They are fucking demons! Should behave like demons then!

Jaehyun was so tempted to push Johnny into an erupting volcano. But he knows better to keep his calm.

"You know humans cannot live in hell, until they die? Kill him and then he can stay,......... forever." Jaehyun said it so casually while Ten had his eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"Wa-wait what ?!!!" Ten panicked.

"Love, Jaehyunie is just kidding. Chill!" Johnny turned towards Jaehyun, who had this I-am-not-kidding look on his face. Johnny gave him a begging expression before pulling him

"dude please this once. He will leave once his mind calm down. Please." he whispered in Jaehyun's ears.

The latter just stared at his friend before sighing.

"Okay" Johnny beamed at that.

"I love you bro!!" He cheered and dashed towards his soulmate. Hugging him tight.

"But" Jaehyun caught their attention again, "what about your punishment huh?"
Johnny gave him a questioning look

"Have a relaxing trip to the black mirror" Jaehyun smirked.

"What!!!! Dude that place is awful. Ufffff those ugly devils!!! Last time i went in there, i literally forgot what happiness is. Dude it took me a week to get those jinx off of me!!"