Chapter - 18 🌹

Taeyong woke up to loud screams and
sounds of things crashing on the wall. He hurriedly got up from the bed and dashed to the door. He opened the door the first thing he saw was something coming at him with great speed. Salute to his quick reflex, he ducked down and the thing went past him and into the room. He looked back at it ............. a slipper?

"I am sorry!!!!! Spare me once pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!"

"Come here you punk!!!"

Taeyong looked at the utter chaos created in the morning - Taeil occupied a lot of things in his one arm while throwing them one by one with the other on the person running before him.

......Ten???

The images from the last night came crashing down on him and the last bit of his drowsiness was gone by now.

Though it was not the best start for the morning but a smile crept on Taeyong's lips. Ten was finally back home.

"Stop smiling and catch him for me, now will you?!" the eldest startled Taeyong by suddenly directing his attention to him. Taeyong just shrugged at that. He was not the type to run marathon early in the morning.

"Hyung listen to me please! I am sorry!" Ten said and dashed to the kitchen.

"Yeah and i forgive you just like that." Taeil ran after him as well. He already ran out of the things he was holding. Ten was cornered but thanks to his cat like skills, he managed to slip past the elder and ran towards the door. Taeil looked for anything else to throw and he did get it. Taeyong's eyes widened in horror as he saw what Taeil was going to throw.
"Hyung no!!!" but it was way too late. The bomb had already left the cannon. Ten was lucky to see it first and as he was right by the front door, he opened the door to sheild himself. He saved himself but the bug squeeshing sound was an indication that someone else was the victim now. Ten peaked from the side to find Yuta standing on the doorway. "Goodmorning to you too Taeil hyung.....and hey! Welcome back Ten!" he beamed ignoring the egg yolk sliding down from his head to the side of his face and on to his shoulder. It's not new for him. He always gets dragged in shits like this anyway, so better get used to it, no?

"Mind explaining?" Yuta said as he sat down on the couch and dried his wet hair with the towel.
"I was just going to hug him when i saw him in the morning but he started throwing things at me out of nowhere!!" Ten complained.
"That's because your dumbass deserve that! Where the heck were you all this time?! You have any idea how stressed we were? What trouble you have caused for me, for Taeyong?!! Thank him that I didn't let boss know about it. He even worked double shift and also gave money to the person on duty just so he won't snitch!!" Taeil snapped back without missing a beat. Ten looked at Taeyong who was sitting across him with guilty eyes. Taeyong didn't know what to say so he just gave a tight smile.
"What's done is done. Now tell me what actually happened? Did they got fed up of you already?" he joked.

"How come you know i was with them?" Ten asked in utter surprise while Taeyong just shrugged. Gut feelings, you know.

Ten sighed and leaned back on the back rest.

"It may sound weird but it's actually Jaehyun who talked some sense into my mind."

"Jaehyun?" Yuta asked.

"That demon Lord guy?" Taeyong gussed. He can never forget him. Hearing that name again sent chills to his entire body. His previous encounter with the Jaehyun guy was ................... well, not so pleasing.................... or way too pleasing?

Ten nodded.

"That night i just ran away to the forest and luckily i found Johnny there and he took me with him. You know those kids we took care of that day? I met them there. Actually they were the reason i was actually enjoying my stay there." he snickered and rubbed the back of his neck. You just don't run away from your house after a dispute and then return just to say you had a great time, do you?