Chapter - 20 🌹

Taeyong ran his fingers through his hairs pulling it a bit while he deepens the kiss. Teeth clashing against each other and tongues fighting for dominance. It was a war of lust and no one was ready to back down.

"Mmmh" Taeyong moaned when he bit his lower lip. It was an attack and Taeyong had to fire back. Taeyong grazed his teeth against his lower lip before sucking on his lower lips hard, earning moan as well. Taeyong smirked. The opponent didn't like the blow and grabbed Taeyong's ass cheeks and squeezed them hard making him flinch and whine into the kiss. The person smirked completely satisfied with the outcome. Taeyong was distracted and so he took the lead to deepen even more if that was even possible. Savouring the taste of Taeyong's mouth, not leaving a single space untouched. He finally won the match and took the lead and Taeyong was not liking it but he was unable to put up a fight anymore. His chest felt caged and his eyes burned. He needed oxygen and had to break the kiss. That will be another defeat but because of the dire need to breath he was ready to give in. He wanted to pull away. But two hands around his waist prevented him from doing so. Still Taeyong tried to move his head back atleast but another pair of palms held his head suddenly preventing him from moving head. That's when Taeyong shot his eyes open to find pitch black eyes with no white, of the other person, staring right back at him. Those where not the eyes he remembered when he started kissing the person. Kissing Jaehyun. Taeyong was shocked and scared and the  burning sensation in his lungs making it even worse. Taeyong badly needed breath and also wanted to get away from Jaehyun, whose eyes were boring holes in his own as he continued to kiss him. But the kiss was now more like Jaehyun sucking the human's soul through his mouth. Taeyong was tired and got weaker and he stopped the movement of his lips and also stopped resisting. Black dot slowly appeared in his vision. His head felt heavy and so did his body. He could feel his soul being sucked out of his body. He could also feel Jaehyun's smirk against his own lips. He was horrified with his current situation. He wanted to fight and run away but there was no strength left in his body. And in a matter of just few more seconds, Taeyong's eyes closed due to the pure exhaustion and sleepiness. The Demon Lord removed his 4 hands from around Taeyong's body when he felt Taeyong's body going limp. His body fell down like a lifeless ragged doll. "You have to die Taeyong! You have to die!!"

Taeyong abruptly woke up and panted hard. His breathing ragged and body covered with sweat.

"What the heck was that?"  He questioned himself. He put his hand on his chest to feel the raging heartbeat and slowly patted to calm down himself.

That was one heck of a nightmare!

He thought. He gulped to moisturize his dry as desert throat.
Nightmares were nothing new for him but kissing someone so desparately in his dream surely was.

"Why the fuck was i dreaming about him?" He asked himself.
Weird how Taeyong was worried about the kiss instead of him getting killed in the dream.

Clang!

Taeyong didn't get more time to dive down into his thoughts when he heard loud clattering of vessels.

"What the hell is happening?!" He jumped off the bed and dashed to the door.

"Aaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Ten stop screaming in my fucking ears!!!"

"This oil is attacking me!!"

"You two will be dead meat just wait!!"

Chaos. Utter chaos. That's what Taeyong would like to describe the scene. Yuta was holding the pot lid as a shield and a spatula on his other hand as he tried to approach the angry bursting thing in the pan, while Ten was hiding behind Yuta with a cooker on his head a helmet.