Chapter - 13🌹

Taeyong winced as he massaged his lower back.

"Damn!! It hurts like a bitch". He had a really rough night. Not because of his client but because of his own mistake........ He slipped in the washroom and injured his back. This whole week he has been getting new wounds almost everyday. It was as if some curse has broken on him.

"Seriously why is this happening to me?" He questioned to no one in particular. He let out a sigh of relief as he took the last turn around the corner, and Different Dimension sign board came into his view. He was dead tired and just wanted to take some pain killers and have some rest. He was about to cross the road when his eyes caught the sight of a familiar figure just a few meters away from him, walking in circles in front of the dense forest. He was biting his nails too.

"Ten? What is he doing here at this hours?" And without wasting any more time he walked towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

Taeyong questioned, startling Ten in the process. Ten turned around and had his hand pressed on his chest " My gosh!! You scared me!!" he complained.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong repeated his words.

"I-I actually........ I was....umm..." Ten looked at Taeyong's face who was chewing his inner cheek with an eyebrow arched. Taeyon doesn't have to say in words, it was all clear by his facial expression 'dare to lie and you are dead'

Ten gulped. He cannot lie his way out now.

"Actually i was-"

"TEN!!!!!"

Both Taeyong and Ten whipped their head in the direction of the loud sound.........the forest.

Ten's eyes went wide like a saucer when he found the source of the voice.

Johnny.

Johnny approached them. He was a panting hard and looked like a mess, as if his life just flashed infront of his eyes.

Ten was making up his words to tell Taeyong about his meeting with Johnny but

this giant has the worst timing ever!!
He mentally cursed the newly arrived.

"YOU!!! You dare to come back again??!!" It was like a push to Taeyong's annoyance button.

"I-I can explain!!" Ten interrupted. He really felt like a teenage girl who caught with her boyfriend in her bedroom.

"Listen Taeyong, I will explain you everything later but for now I need help." Johnny interrupted Ten.

"What happened??" Ten looked at Johnny's panicked state and questioned. He was angry earlier because Johnny was late for their date. He was all ready to kick the giant's ass but seeing his condition now, he can't help but to feel worried instead.

"Actually............

Flashback.....................

"You all will stick together with me."

"Yes hyung!" they answered in unison.

"No messing with the humans."

"Yes hyung!"

Johnny gained a tiny bit of optimism that nothing bad could happen. He was leading the way in the forest while the Dreamies with the Luwoo couple were trailing behind him in a line (just like the kindergarten kids). The eldest was making sure they know the rules before he let them into the human world. Johnny opened the portal and headed out first.