chapter -43 🌹

As ten and johnny ran through the hallway a series of negative thoughts ran in their head. Did something bad happened to them? Is it serious? Will they ever wake up were the questions that lingered around them but they decided to push those thoughts and solely focus on the kids.

When they reached the door they heard yelling and screaming from the other side. They both looked at each other as Ten nervously opened the door but,  the instant they did so had them glued to the ground,eyes wide . The kids had woken up. Their dreamies, the small part of life in this hell had finally  woken up. However, even before they had the time to rejoice about it they were shocked to see the mess that was created.

Haechan, Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle, were screaming loudly holding their heads while , Mark, Jeno ,Jisung tried to calm them down. Demons were an exception of this aftermath and since the rest were not demons they were converted as they healed and were vulnerable. Haechan had a death grip on Mark's collar and was yelling at him for not doing anything while Jungwoo was in a daze and Lucas was trying his best to snap his mate out of it. Beside them Chenle screeched in his dolphin voice as jisung covered his ears so they don't bleed as they continued to bicker. Meanwhile , poor jeno had double trouble while handling his two equally pissed mates. "hey jeno can you cut open  my brain and see what's wrong" renjun yelled  while his eyes grew as wide as the saucers. "wh-what do you mean jun--" but before he could even finish his senyence suddenly he heard a loud noise and his head whipped to the other side jaemin was banging his head against the wall. Panicking he rushed over to his other mate to stop him however luck wasn't on his side as jaemin accidentally head butted him and they both fell to the ground.

Johnny immidiately dashed towards haechan who was almost on the verge of killing mark. "you stupid seagull eyebrowed demon why can't you cure this headache" haechan groaned while clutching onto mark's collar. When johnny sat beside haechan and stretched his hand towards his forehead haechan whimpered and scooted closer to mark as if he was a scary unknown person. Johnny's eyes softened at this he never saw haechan behave this way. The haechan he knew was rebellious, sassy but also kind and lovely but how he was behaving now was completely opposite but he also knew a reason of that so he decided to ignore the pang in his chest. He looked at mark and nodded indicating him to help. "hyuckie you want the pain to go away right??"mark asked gently rubbing haechan's back and as he expected haechan nodded to which he continued "then you must let johnny hyung help you he can make the pain go away" and gestured towards johnny. Haechan then scooted closer to making him chuckle at the cute action. Johnny held his hand out and a purple light emitted making its way from his hand to haechan's forehead and then it vanished . Instantly haechan's eyes went drooped and he went back to his dreamland.

He let out a sigh of relief which wasn't long lived as he looked at the others he saw ten holding renjun preventing him from actually cutting open his brain as jeno held jaemin tight and lucas vigourously shaking jungwoo who was sputtering nonsense since he woke and chenle who was engaged in a cat fight with jisung. He winced at the thought of more misery however it decreased when kun came. Thank hell. He thought but then immidaitely took it back when he saw taeyong tagging along fuck kun as he glared at him. Kun ignored him and then began to help ten put the others to sleep.

After they had put the chaotic angels/human-cum -demons to sleep johnny marched towards kun with almost a look that could kill however he halted when taeyong stepped in between."we need to talk" taeyong said strictly and Johnny knew he would demand the truth and that wouldn't stop bugging him until he knows. Thankfully his interrogation never came as jeno, mark, lucas and jisung walked upto them.

"woahhh taeyong hyung you look stunning" lucas said as the rest agreed taeyong smiled at the compliment and turned his attention to the group of demons who seemed to be unfazed of the aftermath. As they talked for a while "by the way where is jaehyun hyung?" jeno questioned "yeah I've been thinking the same thing why didn't he come to see us hyung?" jisung who remained the quietest added. At the mention of jaehyun the older group froze. From behind taeyong, kun scoffed as ten shoot him a look and tried to avoid their questioning gazes. "johnny hyung is something wrong?" mark asked as he sensed the tension in the air.