chapter - 37🌹

Dark angry eyes, full of hatred, and dark veins crawling up his face. He was annoyed, damn angry. His clenched fist shaking in anger as he imagined the wicked smirk the person on the other side would have. He knew they were expecting his visit. And that only angered him more. The Demon king swiped his hand on the dark mirror and the once hard surface formed ripples like water, dissolving  his reflection to give him the view of the place for the rotten souls, the worst of them all.

"My Lord, what a pleasant surprise!" The voice that the King hated the most, spoke up. Only if he could silence it for forever. Only if it was possible.  Jaehyun gritted his teeth in anger and placed his hand on the mirror. The mirror got engulfed in dark flames  and blood curdling screams resonated in the room. That's the only thing he would love to hear of those voice, when they scream in pure agony.  Jaehyun removed his hand and the seven voices stopped as well. But they panted for air, wincing as they moved even an inch. The heavy chains weighing down their bodies,causing them more agony.

"Don't dare to dream of getting outta here. You all will always and always rott in this place" Jaehyun growled. Bet a human, if heard him right now, would have got a heart attack. But the person  inside the mirror remained unfazed, as if he was used to it. He slowly raised his head to meet those eyes glaring holes in him, while the other 6 pairs of eyes had no strength to look up to the King.

The man chuckled. "I know my Lord, I can't dare to do that. I can't phantom defying your orders" he said with fake innocence. It took a lot in Jaehyun to not rip off his head, being well aware of the mockery hidden behind  those respectful words. But that will be just  waste of energy, as the guy was immortal. All of them were, in its true sense.

Jaehyun let out a sharp breath and gave them one last nasty glare before storming out of the place. He didn't get to hear the guy when he said_

"but i always keep my words. I always do" the guy laughed.

Jaehyun took long fast strides. His brain over flooding as he connected the dots for the worst that he never wanted to happen. It was a doom well planned, well fated. Bound to happen, but he can't sit back and watch things fall apart. He can't let things go in vain. Lucky for him, he was early to spot the loop hole. He hoped he did.

"Assemble" he commanded.

"My Lord!" Win-win appeared out of thin air and bowed, soon disappearing to accomplish his task.

                                     🌹

"Your house looks so.....so_" Taeyong was ready to murder the person with a spoon if he insults his precious heaven. His home.
"So homey!!! It's gives so warm vibes. Just like a home. So cozy so nice. Right honey?" Jungwoo chirped.

"Can't deny that my love" the person in question answered.

Taeyong calmed down, a small smile played on his lips. Don't get him wrong. He ain't no psycho but the ex- angel was scanning his house like a hawk with an expression he can't comprehend. And Taeyong can't let people insult his lovely house!!! A bulb goes off in his head. Wasn't it the reason he fought with Jaehyun for the first time? Taeyong smiled at his own thoughts. He really never stops thinking about him. New love you see.

He shook his head to dismiss the thoughts and carried the tray full of snacks for the newly arrived guest.

He sets the food on the table and joined the other two roomies on the couch.

"What bring you guys here?" Ten questioned.

"You are the bartender right?" An always hyped up Lucas directed his words to Taeil.

"Guess you visit frequently then. My name's Taeil" the said person politely answered.

"Huh? Lucas you were getting drunk in the bar in the excuse of work?" Jungwoo looked at his mate in disbelief, sending Lucas in panic mode.