Chapter- 28 🌹

[ This chapter contains smut. Those who are uncomfortable with reading things like that .......... DON'T READ!!! Skip this chapter]

Seduction is a powerful weapon. But one who owns it can only attain it's peak strength when he has the capability to turn away. It's when you lure them in, make them go crazy for you, push them to the edge and make them fall for you, make them beg for your attention, that's when you truly hold the power of seduction.

And being a stripper for ages, Taeyong had a strong grip on this weapon. He can ask for your touches but he also can make you plead to get touched by him. He can make you crazy for him, he can ignite the blazing fire of lust and need within you while remaining unharmed and unbothered himself. And he has used this ability of his to play with the king of Hell.

Up till now, his plan was working just fine. It's already 2 strikes for Jaehyun. If he finally decides to follow the human, it will mark Taeyong's clean victory. But that's what was stressing him. Only if Jaehyun comes to find him.

Taeyong was in one of the best rooms of his bar. The bar har only few rooms for the hook-ups. The rooms were quite small, meant to be used for quick work under the deafening music of the club. Taeyong had made some modifications for the sole purpose of his plan. And the modification included fitting a big ass bathtub into the room. How? When? Well that was all Ten's doing. And how Ten did it?........... Perks of having a demon soulmate.

Taeyong was sitting against the walls of the bathtub while his body below his chest submerged in the water. The rose petals floating on the surface of the water covered his naked body. Taeyong's junior was relaxed as well, thanks to the calming vibes the place held. The n number of scented candles illuminated the room. It was relaxing. It helped Taeyong to loosen up the immense sexual tension build up in his body.

Thinking about it now, a smile tug on his lips. The wild kiss was not in the plan though. Jaehyun was an insane kisser, no denying that. Unplanned, but Taeyong enjoyed it. Way too much.

He touched his lip where a wound was supposed to be. He chuckled when he remembered how scared and shocked he was back then. But in all honesty, he was craving for those unholy lips. He was yearning for those hands to roam on his body again. But too bad all he could do now was to wait. Taeyong pouted as he thought about it.

What if Jaehyun escape his spells? What if Jaehyun don't show up? What if his plan fails?

At this point he couldn't point out if he was worried about him losing the childish game or the dissapointment of Jaehyun not coming after him.

Taeyong's hand subconsciously went to the locket around his neck. He held it in between his fingers and brushed his thumb on the red ruby, wiping it dry and removing the petals sticking on it. Looking at it Taeyong recalled the Demon's puppy face when he tugged on his locket, asking for kiss. Taeyong chuckled at the fresh memory.

It's been half an hour already. He was waiting. Patiently. But it was running out. He was getting anxious. He had no clue as to what the Demon King was doing or where was he? And there was nothing that could tell him about Jaehyun. Well ,that except the locket.

Taeyong smirked mischievously as he stared the locket, running his thumb over it again and again. He brought it to his lips and placed a soft peck on it followed by another and then gave it a real kiss. Jaehyun could feel his touches through the locket, right?

And if that was true then he could use it to remind Jaehyun of himself and as well give him a clue of where he was through it.

Taeyong was about to plant another kiss on the ruby when he got startled by the loud thud caused by the slamming of the door. Taeyong looked at the newcomer and smiled sweetly, "thought you would never come." he said.